for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

7/27 c23 andrewhonker
when’s the next chapter
11/30/2020 c23 Ronald Maravilla
Looks like this story is not over, worst of all Brittany is still a violent, angry Chipette, who refuses to apologizes to her sisters and chipmunks and Alvin, who she hates the most.
11/29/2020 c12 Ronald Maravilla
Brittany is a BAD person, or should I say BAD Chipette! She's gonna beat up Simon, Jeanette, and Eleanor next!
11/29/2020 c9 Ronald Maravilla
I can't believe Brittany say that to Alvin! She says ”I will never love you" which is extremely mean.
4/4/2020 c23 ChipmunkOfOz
When are you gonna finish this story?
9/13/2019 c23 loo
Nearly a decade since this has been abandoned
3/20/2018 c23 alvittany24
please update soon I really want to know what happens next!
1/26/2017 c23 Petrie
I love this story please update as soon as possible
1/12/2016 c21 Makenzie Wolf
Please update
11/21/2015 c21 Lonewolf
My reviews are getting less and less constant. I have not lost interest in this story, but I have lost hope that you will update. This will be my last scheduled review. I migjt still leave them every now and than, I dont know. Maybe ill promise you a review then not give you one for FIVE YEARS. Well, I tried.

-Peace out, pickles!
11/14/2015 c1 Lonewolf
Nothing left 2 say. Luv yur story. Please update.
11/5/2015 c23 Lonewolf
Heyyyyy! Its the guest who is sending you reviews every friday! I cant send one on the actual Friday, cause I'm going over 2 a sleepover, but I'm sending one now! I still love your story, I am still OBSESSED with it, sooooo, thats pretty much it! I only send you these reviews because I care! :)

P.S, my name will now be "lonewolf" so u know who I am, and I dont have 2 say it every time!
11/2/2015 c2 Guest
Hi, once again, Its the guest reviewer who left those other notes. I promised to review every friday, but I couldnt because of halloween. There is a lot of stress paired with that holiday! I am very sad because I just realized that you said that on your profile LIKE THREE YEARS AGO! YOU LIED! Please dont promise youre going to update and then not update; it just gives us false hope. Please update, dont leave your loyal followers behind!
10/23/2015 c23 Guest
IT'S FRIDAY! If you can't tell, I'm the guest who told you I would review every Friday until you updated. I just went on your profile and may I say, I'M SO EXCITED! THANK YOU for saying you'll try and update! I literally jumped around the room like a crazy woman and yelled YES at the top of my lungs! IM REALLY EXCITED! I also would like to apologize for my last review, I might have been a little harah and I didn't mean to be a bully. I was just upset and kind of took it out on you. I'm sorry and I didn't mean to. :'(
10/16/2015 c2 Guest
I don't want to nag and/or pry, but it has been a long time since you've updated. The least you can do is leave an authors note telling us that you are ending the story. IT HAS BEEN LIKE FIVE FU**ING YEARS! PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER, MAN! *Slaps across the face hard* I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND YOU A REVIEW EVERY FRIDAY UNTIL YOU UPDATE! UPDATE! THIS STORY IS MY CRACK!
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »