for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

7/22/2010 c9 34ScorpiusMalfoyIsMine
RIGHT NOW I HATE !POOR ALVIN!

also,you might wanna change their age,because ive never,ever seen an 8 year old on a date,just sayin.
7/22/2010 c12 30Winddragon Eternal
I missed your updates! Welome back!

Could you do an entire chapter on Brittany's point of view, and how everyone, especially Miss Miller, is struggling just to cope with her attitude?

By the way, I liked how you poked a little fun at Theodore on not being the werewolf. And that took guts to ask Eleanor out for a date.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
7/20/2010 c11 Northgalus2002
Wow, another great chapter! First we see Alvie coming to Ellie and Jean's aid when they're menaced by Nathan. I nearly laughed out loud when Alvie defeated that bully. GO ALVIE!

Meanwhile Britt (when she's not in werewolf mode) is continuing to act like a you-know-what! That was mean of her to throw that paintbrush at Ellie or to beat up sweet little Theo when he stood up for his galpal.

Now Miss Miller is talking about therapy for Britt and having Ellie and Jean crash with the Sevilles for a while. And Simon and Theo finally know about Britt's condition.

Finally, Alvie has the idea of using Talbot's silver cane to try and cure Britt. I hope it works, but I have a feeling that it's all going to play out during the "Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde" play like in the original movie. Of course, I could be wrong.

I hope that once Britt's back to normal she shows that she feels really bad for being so mean to her sisters, Alvie and (of course) Theo. Maybe she could offer to be their maid for a month?

Update soon!
7/19/2010 c11 3DiceRox09
Well the boys took it alot better than I thought they would lol.

And wow, how could anyone beat up Theodore like that!

That's awful. :/

Stupid Brittany. .
7/19/2010 c7 DiceRox09
I dunno if you've noticed.. but something is wrong with the story. :/

It says that there are 11 pages, but in the drop down box of the chapters it is only going as far as Chapter 7.
7/19/2010 c11 20Colliequest
I liked seeing Alvin confronting Nathan. Probably my favorite part of this chapter. xD

Poor Theodore. :(

I'm glad Simon and Theodore are in on the secret now, too.

I think you're doing a wonderful job on this story so far. Everyone's in character (well, within reason because Brittany's curse obviously doesn't allow her to be in character) and I think it's pretty accurate as to how it would have happened if Brittany was bitten.
7/19/2010 c11 1KillaCam11
now simon and theodore know what happened to brittany, and on that topic, for-shame on brittany for beating up theodore that had to hurt the soul. i hope they can cure brittany soon because i looks like she's getting closer to becoming a full werewolf
7/19/2010 c11 6shektor
Hey

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Keep writing.
7/19/2010 c11 30Winddragon Eternal
Oh goodie, Simon and Theodore finally found out the secret!

Maybe werewolf Brittany should show that she's sorry for what she's done to Theodore. I can't believe she would floor him!

Are you going to have another chapter with a song in it?

Enthusiastic to wait, as always! :)
7/18/2010 c10 Northgalus2002
Wow, you were right about this being an emotional roller coaster! When Britt's not in werewolf mode-she's a rhymes-with-witch! Hurling insults not only at Alvie but also her sisters when Jean and Ellie defend Alvie.

I felt so bad when Britt sliced Alvie's cheek with her claw and Jean and Ellie found him so devastated. Alvie still felt low when they found the transformed Britt, but Jean and Ellie were able to revive his fighting spirit. But I feel so bad for Alvie, Jean and Ellie right now. In my heart I know that Britt loves Alvie and her sisters, but this curse is warping her personality just like it warped Theo in the orginal movie.

Update soon!
7/18/2010 c10 1Cre8iveWriterX
I am enjoying this story. Before I go to bed I check FanFiction and your story has always been near the top of the list - you update quick. And the flow of the chapters is very good, no need to apologise for anything, this is one of the better stories on FanFiction.

Poor Alvin, and Eleanor & Jeanette. The previous chapter was hurtful. Are the three going to keep the secret from Simon & Theo?

And good work on chapter 10, good friends stick together. They must be getting tired though with all those sleepless nights.
7/18/2010 c10 3DiceRox09
I can't even imagine how Alvin must be feeling right now.

That's awful.

I'm so glad he's pulling through though. :P

Update again soon! Hopefully.. today? :}

I can't wait to see the next update!
7/18/2010 c10 30Winddragon Eternal
Alvin's a true gentleman. He stands by his girl even if she's mad and raising hell on him! :)

As the chapters roll by, I'm starting to like the new Brittany in her wolf-form, mostly because what she does to hurt Alvin while she's cursed, she makes up for it in another way.

You've mentioned something about science being the answer and Jeanette's shirt as a clue? I'd love to see that happen soon.
7/18/2010 c7 12FleurTheFemunk
It really sucks that i cant review the same chapter more than once. It really does.

Hey, do you know what song I think of when I read this story? Since Brittany's now a she wolf, i cant help but make it remind me of the song She Wolf by Shakira. I play it every time i read this, and since i read it loads of times, I cant get that song out of my head!

Maybe,just maybe, I'm just giving you suggestion. Maybe if you'd like, you could include this song in one of your upcoming chapters.

Or, since the sadness Alvin is feeling, maybe you could include 'Perfect' by Jason Derulo, or 'Fighting for you' by Kristee Mays.

They're just suggestions.

Anyway, keep up the great work! Hope to see chapter ten very soon!

...Hannah...
7/17/2010 c6 34ScorpiusMalfoyIsMine
i just love alvin and brittany fluff!
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »