for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

7/17/2010 c9 3DiceRox09
Oh my goshh.

That doesn't even seem like Brittany anymore :/

I don't remember Theo bieng that mean!

Poor Ellie and Jeanette. I hope they feel better.

And same with Alvin. That was awful.

Update again really really soon!
7/17/2010 c9 20Colliequest
Poor Alvin and Jeanette and Eleanor. :(

I like emotional rollercoaters...in a story, anyway.
7/17/2010 c9 1KillaCam11
wow. just, wow that was a great chapter it looks like all kindness left in brittany is gone and the only hope for things the return back to normality is for avlin, jeanette, and elenore to cure brittany and its looks tough. next chap you should reveal brittany's secret to simon and theo and see if they can help cure brittany. love this storyup date soon
7/17/2010 c9 12FleurTheFemunk
Oh, hang in there, Alvin! Dont lose hope! Just remember buddy, this is all the curse is doing. Deep inside, Brittany does love you!

My fav chipette gal is going completely ballistic! This is one awesome drama story! Both thumbs and toes up! Literally. hehe

PLEASE update as soon as possible! I HAVE to know what happens next! I GOTTA I GOTTA I GOTTA!

Keep on going! You're doing great!

...Hannah...
7/17/2010 c9 30Winddragon Eternal
Wow, Alvin must be hurting right now, both physically and mentally. Brittany has definitely scarred him and her sisters. :(

This is a good time as any to play "Total Eclipse of the Heart". If I may, could you put that song as a part of Alvin's feelings for an upcoming chapter? I think it'll relate to him and the love he feels for Brittany.

P.S: Where do you find the time and inspiration to write? It really makes my day to see you update persistenly.

I can't wait to see what next in store! :)
7/16/2010 c8 Northgalus2002
Wow, poor Alvie. That date was going so well with Alvie and Britt. Then Alvie mentioned how well Ellie was doing in the play and Britt went off like a rocket!

Then Alvie came home and yelled at Simon and Theo while Britt started wrecking everything in the Miller home. I'm glad that Simon and Theo were able to console Alvie in the end.

I was also glad that Alvie came over to the Millers just as Britt transformed into a werewolf. I nearly laughed when werewolf Britt snuggled up against Alvie and covered her face with her paws when Alvie commented on the mess she made.

I also liked that Alvie stayed to help clean up and that Jean and Ellie were able to console him as well.

How long is it going to be before Simon and Theo find out about Britt's condition. Will she be cured? Will Alvie be able to make things right with Britt?

Update soon!
7/16/2010 c8 3DiceRox09
Oh, poor Alvin :/

I feel bad for him lol.

I really hope he can straighten things out with Brittany!

Update again really really soon :P I love this story!
7/16/2010 c8 20Colliequest
Aw, poor Alvin. I like this chapter a lot. :)
7/16/2010 c8 12FleurTheFemunk
Oh no! Poor Alvin! I feel so sorry for him.

He must really care enough about Brittany for him to race home bawling his eyes out. Oh, I hope everything goes well when she becomes her chipmunk/human self again after that night of sadness and anger.

I give hope to Alvin. Good luck!

Once again, great chapter! Update super soon!

...Hannah...
7/16/2010 c8 30Winddragon Eternal
It was nice when the date started, then it went down like a flop. Well, things have to get worse before they can start getting better once more. :(

At least Brittany in her wolf-form feels sorry for what she's done to Alvin, I can tell. That's definitely a spirit-lifter.

I hope Simon and Theo get to find out the truth sooner. :)
7/15/2010 c7 Northgalus2002
I think it's pretty funny that Alvie's using a dog-training guide to get werewolf Britt under control. Since wolves and dogs are so closely related.

I also think that it's cute that Alvie's finally realizing what Britt means to him, I liked how Dave reacted to that. I hope that Ellie and Jean are going to get Simon and Theo's help.

I liked that part with the play, I'm glad that Theo's doing so well as Mr. Hyde, and of course Britt's not happy with playing a tree. I hope that Britt does agree to go out with Alvie, I just hope there's not a full moon that night, if you know what I mean.

Update soon!

From AATC Meet Frankenstein:

Theodore: Maybe the monster just doesn't understand English.

Simon: That little glass of yours is always half-full, isn't it Theodore?

Theodore: Ha, ha. Yeah. (pause) What little glass?
7/15/2010 c6 20Colliequest
I forgot to say in my last review that as a dog person I really liked that part about Alvin getting a book on training dogs.
7/15/2010 c7 Colliequest
Ahehe! I liked the whole thing about their plan to make Alvin and Brittany go on a date...XD. I think it'd be kind of nice if Brittany accepts, that when she is cured and doesn't remember being a werewolf, she remembers that date with Alvin.
7/15/2010 c7 30Winddragon Eternal
Lol, I never thought Alvin would need a book for training dogs! Especially since Brittany in her werewolf form still treats him like a giant lollipop! But it was cute that he got the chance to kiss her.

I've got a bad feeling that Jeanette's next on the werewolf's list, what with the mention of blood on her shirt. Perhaps Simon should give her a silver charm, or something like Eleanor had in the original movie.

As always, I love the fact that you're updating really fast. It inspires me to continue working on my stories as well. Can't wait to hear from you! :)
7/14/2010 c6 Northgalus2002
I'm glad that you've updated this. I feel really bad for Alvie, his galpal Britt is turning into a werewolf and Dave is convinced Alvie wants to go jogging with him.

Meanwhile, Simon and Theo still don't know what's going on and still think that Alvie's too monster obsessed. I can just imagine what's going to happen when they get to the play itself. A diva like Britt isn't going to like being a tree to begin with, what's going to happen when she's a full-blown werewolf?

Please update soon!