for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

7/14/2010 c6 3DiceRox09
Awww lmfao.

Poor Alvin :/

I REALLY really like this story!

Update soon :P I am SO looking foreward to seeing what happens.
7/14/2010 c6 Dodgems
I have just finished reading the 6 chapters up so far and even though I have little knowledge on the fiction series as a whole, I felt this read was very enjoyable, you certainly have talent in writing, good work :)
7/13/2010 c6 30Winddragon Eternal
Aw, it's nice to see a change in Alvin's heart. It's not often that I read about Alvin crying for Brittany. Well done! :)
7/13/2010 c5 20Colliequest
Haha, poor Alvin being dragged all over the place by wereBrittany and then having to go jogging. XD
7/12/2010 c5 30Winddragon Eternal
Score! The choice of song and the rescue attempt was really hillarious.

I've just had another thought: Wolfsbane, or aconite, are purple flowers. What if Alvin were to give some to Brittany, as, say an experiment or present?

Anyway, love your fast updates! You must have creative juices flowing endlessly. Kudos to that too! :)
7/12/2010 c4 Northgalus2002
Wow, now Alvie knows that Britt is a werewolf! That was cute of Alvie telling Dave that he had taken up jogging.

Fie on Simon, though, taking Alvie's monster guide. Good thing Jean and Ellie got it back for him. I hope that Madame Raya provides some answers.

When are Simon and Theo going to find out about Britt's condition? And what does that mean for the school's production.

Update soon!
7/12/2010 c4 1KillaCam11
great chapter. When Jeanette seduced simon with gettin lucky i was lmao it was so funny. keep up the good work.
7/12/2010 c3 20Colliequest
I love this chapter! I think you did a great job on making Brittany changed into a not-quite werewolf. And I like how she's attracted to Alvin in a dog-like way. XD
7/12/2010 c3 30Winddragon Eternal
Hey there, I'm glad you took a bit of my suggestions on Brittany's wolf character!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
7/11/2010 c2 Northgalus2002
This is a really interesting fic. I have not seen "AATC Meet The Wolfman" (except for bits and pieces on YouTube), but I would love to see it if it comes out on TV (or if I get my DVD player fixed, whichever comes first).

I know enough of the story, though, to understand it. Having Britt as the "Werewolf-in-training" instead of Theo is pretty interesting. Since Britt is closer to Alvie in attitude than Theo to begin with. I wonder how this fic is going to play out. I guess we'll have to keep reading to find out.

Update soon!
7/11/2010 c2 20Colliequest
A truly amazing job so far. I think it was a great idea to have this happen to Brittany. We've seen what happen when the sweet one got bitten, now we get to see what happens when the crabby one gets bitten. (And I actually have come to like Brittany, but we all know she can be pretty crabby.) And one of the Chipettes, no less. Awesome sauce! =D

I don't really want to see Brittany get all...innapropiate, I'd call it, on Alvin, as some other have suggested though. No offense, I just prefer to avoid reading such things.
7/11/2010 c2 1KillaCam11
great story and i agree with winddragon when brittany turns into a werewolf you shouldd make her super horney
7/11/2010 c2 3Queen of Cartoons
YEAH! GO BRITTANY! THAT NATHEN HAD WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!

*cough* I mean, uh, that was very wrong of Brittany. *cough*
7/11/2010 c2 6pwincesst
This is getting good. update soon!
7/11/2010 c2 30Winddragon Eternal
Great storyline, and perfect details in depicting the characters. I can actually picture them scene by scene, as though it's the movie itself!

May I make a suggestion? When Brittany becomes a wolf, she should get really attracted to Alvin, perhaps sniff her boyfriend a lot more?

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to your next update! :)
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »