for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

10/15/2015 c21 Lonewolf
Please end this torturous wait with an update! Please! I've been waitimg for so long! I need this! Please give Alvin his happy ending with Brittany! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
10/15/2015 c23 Guest
PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEEEE!
1/11/2015 c2 Guest
Theodore is the only vegetarian, the other chipmunks are omnivores
1/11/2015 c2 Guest
I can easily imagine this as being a movie
1/11/2015 c1 Guest
I quiet like it so far, but the movie version of Theodore turning into the werewolf would make a lot more sense. Since he turns into the opposite of himself (like Alvin). Brittany is a female version of Alvin with some alternates, but being bitten would make her twice as 'Alvin' like than she really is, and she can't get any worse than what she is. But still, I do like it :)
9/10/2014 c23 15Catsrawesome
I have read this like a year ago and is STILL Hasn't been updated? I love this fanfic and I really want you to keep going. update soon. I will be waiting
9/9/2014 c23 BOBandPATRICK
It's only a week until the show's final performance, which is where the climax of the movie takes place. Please finish the story soon. I love your stories!
3/12/2014 c23 BOBPATRICK
This is a really great story! When will the next chapters be up?! I can't wait!
12/3/2013 c9 Petrie
I love this story :)
7/31/2013 c23 1LizzieScoobyDoo
Wow, can't wait to see what happens next, so excited!
5/17/2013 c2 alvinthechipmunk
she beta not be were 'munk
5/17/2013 c1 alvinthechipmunk
I only did it because i'm a cool person...er munk
4/26/2013 c14 chesie tups
i had old ladies
4/24/2013 c23 Ashley
Love this story! Please hurry up with the next bapter because i'm anxious to findout what happens next and i'm hoping for some simonette! So please hurry!
2/6/2013 c23 elias perez aatc
pretty cool nice action i never imagined brittany like that
197 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »