for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

8/10/2012 c13 Guest
Im on chapter 13 and 23 more to go. O.O can u just Private message me wat happens oops too late already read chapter 14. O.o this story is awsome, are you sure your not a professonal?
8/8/2012 c11 Guest
Not only Mr. Talbot solved their problemes with the cane, but he also is another sOle to their mystery. Hehehehehe
7/10/2012 c23 ChipmunkRaccoon
When do you think you'll get around to finishing this story?
7/10/2012 c11 lory
now that simon and theodore know it's going to be harder to keep it a secret from dave. dave might not have noticed three chipmunks up in the treehouse, but i'm pretty sure he'll notice five chipmunks leaving his house and climbing into a treehouse in the middle of the night, while they try to take care of a werechipmunk. anyway i love the story so far.
7/9/2012 c10 lory
that's what i love about alvin. he's strong and caring. he's my fav chipmunk. i love the story so far.
7/9/2012 c9 lory
i see that the curse has taken over completly now. she would never say such hurtful things to anyone. brittany was always passionet and caring, the curse has changed that. i can feel that she isn;t thinking. it's the curse that has taken over her mind. i love it so far. you are so creative. congrats.
7/9/2012 c8 lory
well at least this part of brittany still likes him. it's so sweet. i love it.
7/8/2012 c7 lory
a clifthangger? this is the mystious part of this chapter isn't it? where there is suspence. 'will she say? will she say no? will she love me? or will she simply break my heart?' and scene.
7/8/2012 c6 lory
how sweet! i love that part in the middle where alvin confesses he likes brittany, well he sorta does. and from what i understood at the end britt was a bit jeolous.
7/8/2012 c5 lory
poor alvin. the boy didn't even get to shut his eyes. will he ever get some sleep? love the chapter. 3333
7/8/2012 c4 lory
were'd she go? this is amazing. i love it. britt is my fav chipette. i really like this chapter.
7/7/2012 c3 Guest
aawww! how cute. it's pretty clear brittany likes alvin in this chapter. ALVITTANY 4 EVA!
7/7/2012 c2 Guest
wow. i knew she was strong, like in the episode quarterback in curlers she nocked down a full-grown man. but she would never hurt anyone. unless they were threatening her and her loved one's lives. she is usualy sweet and charming. she might be tough but never agressive. i love this chapter. it's terrific.
7/7/2012 c1 Guest
i love it! i was thinking of doing another version of met the wolfman and then i found this fanfic. it's just how i was going to write it. well, great minds think alike. i couldn't have done it better myself. it's perfect.
7/5/2012 c23 Guest
Great story so far! Keep up the good work and update real soon!
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »