for The Chipettes Meet the Wolfman

1/11/2011 c5 Cedar Woods
I love Ellie, but she's too nice sometimes.
1/11/2011 c4 Cedar Woods
That was brave of Jen, but honestly, what did she think would happen? She just told Simon she wanted to fuck him, of course he's gonna be turned on. For a braniac, she can be awfuly dumb sometimes.
1/11/2011 c1 Cedar Woods
This is good. I've only seen clips of the original movie, so I know that some parts of this are based on the movie, but you really make it seem as though the alternate version is real. I know that Ms. Miller did shout at Dave in the movie, but it's interesting to get an idea of what it might have been like from her point of view. Personally, I'm not sure I would have made Brit be the wolf. If I knew the entire movie, I would probably write the movie out scene for scene, with added parts in it. So far this is a good story though.

- kokopellifan1 (from Youtube)
12/27/2010 c23 41Fan de Basil de Baker Street
trop bien! mets la suite!
12/23/2010 c16 Fan de Basil de Baker Street
I love! It's a wonderfull story!
12/3/2010 c23 Psycho Teh Random Ink Vixen
make more plz plz PLZ
11/14/2010 c4 Ashley
Love it
9/29/2010 c1 G. Shadow
At the end of the chapter, what does that purple glowing symbol represent?
9/27/2010 c23 1KillaCam11
i think you took the right direction with this chapter, but i think the story is starting to drag on. you should consider on wrapping up the story. but the final say is with you, you and you alone. but please consider ending it.
9/27/2010 c23 Cy23
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to finding out the conclusion of this story, I've enjoyed following it all along.
9/26/2010 c23 Shektor
I'm really excited about this countdown now. You have spoken up good:)

Keep Writing
9/26/2010 c23 Northgalus2002
I am so glad that you've finally updated! I am so glad to see that Simon wouldn't be paralyzed after all. I loved the Simon/Jean fluff at the hospital.

I felt really bad for Alvie when he reflected on how badly Britt was looking (and acting) of late. I can't believe how Britt wanted Alvie to trash the school garden! Thank goodness the rest of the gang stopped him. Good for Theo for telling Alvie not to do such a thing on their account. GO THEO!

So now it's the countdown to the finale. And hopefully, Britt will be cured. I could just imagine what would go through Britt's mind when she gets a look at herself after she's cured.

Update soon!
9/26/2010 c23 3DiceRox09
Yay! You updated!

I was waiting for this story lol.

Nothing else has really caught my attention.

Update again really soon!
9/26/2010 c23 G. Shadow
So what now? What else will Brittany have in store for them? If not the garden incident, what else? Will Alvin, Simon, Theo, Jeanette, and Ellie rise to the next but last challenge. PLEASE let me know!
9/26/2010 c23 20Colliequest
Definitely worth the wait! Public humiliation is most definitely one of the hardest things to have to endure, especially for someone like Alvin.

And yay, Simon is walking again! Sorta. xD =)
197 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »