for Queen of the Slut World

7/21/2010 c1 4MadCatta
"And every time, you would go crawling back to each other. Why? He was better off without you. He told you that on multiple occasions, and you knew it was true. So why'd you stay with him? Maybe it was because you knew that you- little Sylvia Johnson, Queen of the Slut World- couldn't live without him. He didn't need you, but you needed him."

I really like that paragraph! It's really tells you a lot!

"Sure, maybe Dallas Winston was nothin' but trouble and danger- you knew that. He was cold, tough, and mean- but then again, so were you. He was a hood- a nasty, no-good hood- and even in death, no one had ever turned you on more. Maybe he didn't give a hang about you. (But somehow, you think he did) But maybe, just maybe, the Queen of the Slut World loved that no- good hood."

And that's really sweet, and the whole thing just gives you an insight.. it does fit with both of their characters.

Enjoyed!

Cait x
7/13/2010 c1 Calise
sad but a very good read
7/11/2010 c1 dontmindme666
This is an amazing one shot! (Well I just noticed that it doesn't say complete). I always thought Sylvia didn't have any emotions. But this proved me wrong.

lovehatewhatever
7/11/2010 c1 Mopiece
-"...he was fucking Dallas Winston; he would never due, When..."

You put 'due' instead of 'die' in this sentence. Also, that comma should be a period.

-Anyways, this was a good take on Sylvia. You portrayed her in a pretty believable way.

Mo