for When Beasts Meet

11/26/2018 c3 Son of sea 9 tail
I like the idea of the demon heart thing if rewriting keep that please
11/25/2018 c2 Batman
What the hell?
10/1/2016 c2 nono
first of keep going second i luv it third why not have raven send bg back to crow and all that while beast boy tries to get her back but instead finds a gay version of himself that rapes him
4/12/2015 c2 21Spidey2
HOTT! Keep going!
2/23/2015 c2 Guest
Update
11/18/2014 c2 29Silvereye-BW
Like it and can't wait for more. Maybe Beast Girl and Raven can share Beast Boy? That would be new and cool.
8/11/2014 c2 ravaginghunter
update please
6/13/2014 c2 Guest
Update please
6/10/2014 c1 Guest
Give to somebody to get this done
6/10/2014 c2 Guest
Can you update please
11/25/2012 c2 Kenju
Okay, first of all, not a bad story. I have seen a few around with similar plots or ideas, but always separate, never combined into a single fic. I think this is better in some ways as having multiple issues or problems (In this case, Beastgirl being there and Raven’s…heart issues lol) means the pace will be more unpredictable and there are more open paths you can take for what happens and HOW it happens. For example, Raven isnt one to talk about emotions frequently, and when she does, its usually with another girl, Starfire ususually but for a short while Terra was privy to that as well. Beastgirl offers a different dynamic, Beastboy, but as a girl. She doesn’t know this person from Adam, but knows at minimum they are a Titans, a good guy (girl) and is going to be similar enough to BB that she could talk to her about BB.

The highlight of this fic so far though has to be the fight between Beast Boy and Beastgirl. Its short yes, but it was very well done. A battle between two shapshifters is NOT easy, its going to be short, fast paced, and a one way curb stomp, the character that’s the better fighter, even if only slightly is going to win hands down, and you did a great job showing that (though BG is a far better fighter due to being older, so again, obvious but still well executed).

Now for the one thing that takes away from the story. The pace. What you have here in two chapters I cant help but feel should have been stretched out longer, perhaps three chapters at minimum. Many authors on this site, good or bad suffer from this same problem, and I think its growing worse as time goes by.

People who read these fics are of course already going to be familiar with the TT series and the characters. So because of this they skip over a lot and ignore important detail or background work that builds up a story the longer it goes on. Skipping to the good parts means that the story goes by too fast and readers never get the chance to really get to know your interpretations of the characters in the story. Every fanfic is a unique creation and world with the author as its god. Take the time to put detail and show your work, and the results will pay off a hundred fold. This also includes editing, another important part of writing I fear people are ignoring.

You did a pretty good job with this, I only caught one glaring spelling/grammar issue between both chapters, so that’s no big. In fact that’s a very good thing, it shows how much your skill has improved and your writing ability has grown over the years.

This might not be my favorite story of yours, but its pretty good and I look forward to seeing you continue it. Keep up the hard work and keep improving your skills dude. I cant wait to see what you churn out next!
8/16/2012 c2 df
update soon
6/17/2012 c2 Power345
Wow your a really good author I really hope you continue this. I think BB and BG would make an awesome couple.
6/5/2012 c2 Anon
Amazing,i seriously thought she would get a kicking with I feel is pity for raven she always seems to be the weak one for beast boy,if only she wasnt so truly showing her strenght
6/5/2012 c1 TheBossMan
Hey, just thought that since many of your teen titans stories seem to have a high amount of sexual situations, that, in case they are deleted, you could use the backup function one this site to put them on adultfanfiction(dot)net, that way they can still be enjoyed. But that's just my advice...
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »