for The Most Random Rant Ever

3/19/2015 c1 10Rose Verdict
Ahahaha...VeggieTales...the obsession of my youth...
2/18/2015 c1 10clockwork marionette
XD Kaito likes Veggie Tales. And can't kill a spider.
11/9/2014 c1 AliceKat
-Goes to look up Miku's twin- ... There's a section for Len and Mikuo... Len wins the shota category. Hands down. I think. I don't know anymore!
2/3/2014 c1 Diachan11
"Diachan11 is not amused. Diachan11 is not amused"

Yugel: *slaps her* Goddamnit! just shut up ok! Anyway I like the pairing MikouxRin! it's so cu—

Me: No chocolate for 1 month

Yugel: WHAT?! N-no! RinxLen! yeah I love RinxLen! ahahahaha (No…MikuxLen is better)

Me: I can read your mind you know. No chocolate for 1 year

Yugel: NOOO! *Whumpers*

Me: Good story even though I don't like the pairing. Yugel you will be banned on my fanfictions on 2 chapters

Yugel: *whimper*
8/5/2013 c1 16The Reality DumPer
I love random stuff. It makes life a lot less boring. This fic just made me .
And no, elephants do jump!
8/17/2011 c1 5manateelover777
awww, i really love this. Rins carefree attitude is a nice change from the violent girl people usually portray her as. And i love mikuo and rin!

(if its not to much to ask, could you add more?)
12/19/2010 c1 3x.New Account.x
THiiS iiS DAMN FUNNY X3
9/5/2010 c1 9KFG24
Aww! Cute! Even if it was MikuoXRin... -,-

I'm just gonna imagine that there were RinXLen moments later, like, after her rant was all written out and she got off the compy.

For some reason this fic makes me want to write a story about Rin and/or Len and/or everyone else blogging...

*ponders as she absentmindedly pets a plot bunny* Hmm...
8/21/2010 c1 12Lria
AHAHAH I ROFLed WHEN RIN WAS WATCHING ANIME AND THE VIRUS THING INTERRUPTED 8DDDD

LOOLOLOLOL VEGGIE TALES. :D
8/19/2010 c1 3CookieMonster599
Hahah! That was totally epic! :D I almost peed myself laughing at Kaito's party. Veggie Tales... :P
8/3/2010 c1 17Chikanpo
That was extremely random lol. I love random things! :D Also, I have the annoying virus database thing too lol. It's so freaking loud too, I hate it doing that, ruins anime for me too xD and I wanna guess that the thing you were quoting was Cardcaptor Sakura? Just a guess, but I LOVE that show xD I'm gonna stop babbling now :) I liked this random rant! :D

~Tanu
7/27/2010 c1 20Rhearenee
I think that this is the only story that I have read without a dialogue, but still it was funny. Rin sure can rant on practically about nothing. I liked this story, it was unusual and funny. What's not to love?
7/22/2010 c1 6Be random or die
Sadly I can easily imagine Rin ranting on like this. Also, I'd call Miku if I saw a spider, too. As always, I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Sorry I haven't reviewed them in a while. :3

Keep writing~!
7/13/2010 c1 Rimi
LOL WTF YOUJUST MADE MY DAYYY

mikuoxrin. Ftw. 33
7/13/2010 c1 18xxKerii-tan
Oh God, this was so dang amazing. xDDD

I loved how you KEPT Rin going on a rant

and everything was completely random like

the title suggests. This, no doubt, has

made my day. 33