for Forever

wow such a sad poetry
8/25/2012 c1 DreamerofCreation
saddening
10/6/2011 c1 2black-NG-rose
this is sad ! each time i read it i cry ! you are really talented at writting
12/19/2010 c1 38MoonlitxAngel
short, but very sad... I've been reading a lot of character-death stories lately and not all of them can make me cry like this one has.

My thoughts on the signs of a good author? Someone who can twist your emotions the way they want. They can make you cry one chapter and laugh the next. That's what I found in this story, so good work. ^^
12/1/2010 c1 EscapetoMusic
So touching, so touching. What set me off (in tears) was the last part when the join back together.
9/9/2010 c1 Vock
Absolutely beautiful and utterly touching.

You have a talent for writing these things, and I hope to see more similar pieces from you.

I... think I'm going to break down, now.
7/15/2010 c1 2The Mighty One
Saffire, that was truly touching to read through. How everything transpired, leading to the hospital room. Tragic, and the inner thinking was also very crafty. You have some great tallent in this, poetry. Simple and to the point, but it seeped across my mind, touching my heart in more ways than one. :-D

So Sad, but there was hope that they would meet again. ;-D The way you placed certin words, in the spacific places that you did, like 'Forever, Never, and Always.' Great job Saffire, you have a great handle for first person perspectives, on their inner thinking, which is how that type of writing should be crafted out.

All-in-all. AWESOME job! :-D

~~T.M.O~~
7/14/2010 c1 5Riku Nanase
awwww i love it it also a little sad .ahhh wat the heck ur a great author
7/14/2010 c1 Tigerstripe274
you... made... me... cry. I am literally sobbing right now, that is so sad, but very romantic. I loved it. Maybe you could do one for Jeremy and Aelita...?