for Off Key

7/15/2014 c8 SilyCllarinet
I'm really liking this story so far! You should get rights to make it into a book so I can buy it. Lol
9/13/2012 c26 Lightmare852
Terrific!
Would you be still inclined to write a sequel?
Would love to see White popping in and out of major cases, or breaking into Massive Dynamics to steal intel useful to the team, or maybe even cross over into the alt universe with them and stayed behind! (I'm impatiently waiting for my Season 3 DVD.) Won't mind seeing seeing him on international Fringe cases that would somehow connect with or help the FBI team either.
8/17/2012 c26 5angelamorales514
no kiss? NO KISS? lol i really hope there's a sequel to this AMAZING story! sorry for not much reviewing but it was so good i just couldnt stop to leave a little something i just kept going lol. david is a clever guy, im glad he found the SD card his sister hid. can't believe his father has no emotions at all, one daughter dead and then orders the death of his son. but from that last line im assuming he didnt die after all. excellent ending!
11/14/2010 c26 2Animeluvr17
I just wanted to say that I thought your story was great! Definitely had me on the edge of my seat. Poor Peter =P I thought you did a very good job with the characters, especially Walter. Loved all the litle twists and turns. The Christmas party bit was so funny =) A few grammatical errors here and there, but on the whole, very well written and a great story idea.

PS: Just out of curiosity, have you been watching season 3 so far? If so, what's your take on the whole Olivia situation? Personally, I'm about ready to smack Peter upside the head (even tho I do still love him) And don't think Olivia will forgive him for a long time; and he won't frogive himself either.

Anyhoo, enough rambling, lol

cheers,

Bri
10/13/2010 c26 BklynBetty
What a story! Absolutely fantastic!

I am sorry that I wasn't there from the beginning to encourage you along - (not that you needed it, you had plenty of satisfied reader)- but, i am happy for myself as I got to read the entire thing in two days! i am not much for waiting.

Your characterizations were completely in keeping with the show, your attention to detail, your plot with its twists and turns! Everything was great!

And I have to agree pointedly with another reviewer:

"One line really caught my eye-'The thought of Peter Bishop seeking absolution made him grimace'. I loved that because it captures Peter so well: his internal struggle, the contradictions of his character..."

Wonderfully insightful and well put!

If you will allow an ardent 'Fringie' her one tiny disappointment - (and i am loathe to even call it that, but i am scrambling for a word here) - it's that having David/Henry/Steven White/St. John getting Peter out of all his scrapes/protecting his during his wanderings takes a bit away from the Peter 'mystique' for me. In personal character terms, mind you, obviously not in terms of your expanded mythology. I like to think that generally, Peter can take care of himself. But, I am an AVID Peter fan, so...

Now, that little bit having been said - I think you have a huge talent and I would love more stories (unfortunately, I don't follow Supernatural - though maybe i should start? - i trust your tastes - so much so that i think i will check out your favorite authors and stories)!

Thank You for this story! Welcome to Fringe fandom - tell your friends!

-BB
10/12/2010 c19 BklynBetty
Okay. that was just awesome!
10/12/2010 c16 BklynBetty
This is a compliment to your writing when i say that i truly don't know how much more of this I can take as regards the beating that Peter is taking. I think *I* am traumatized and in need of some of Walter's drugs, or maybe a nice beach hallucination...
10/12/2010 c12 BklynBetty
"She never appreciated the faith he showed in her when he stayed while she faced Mr. Jones' bomb…"

No, she really didn't!

Nice callbacks! Peter's "unusual skill set" and keeping "his people close".

I rather thought that White would be there in the chapel when she entered -

;)
10/12/2010 c11 BklynBetty
First I thought you were English as you had Olivia 'ringing' everyone. Oh, and MI5 too, i guess... :)

I love your attention to detail mentioning Oliva's cross.

If the count is accurate - i am your 100th reviewer. Congrats.
10/12/2010 c10 BklynBetty
Those wiley Brits ALWAYS "have to make it look good", don;t they!

Love the story - just found it tonight!
10/6/2010 c26 1xoRetributionox
Awesome epilogue, but you'd better write a sequel! Lol. You were right about there being some shocking revelations, but I think you laid the groundwork for it enough earlier in the story that it fit in and wasn't unrealistic. I definitely hope you write a sequel because 1) definitely some unresolved stuff and 2) I still want my Olivia & Peter getting together moment! Lol. Not necessarily some steamy sex scene, even a chaste kiss is fine, but the whole conversation or whatever. Also, I did have an idea for another Fringe story if you were going to write more after this and/or its sequel, and if you ever need a beta, let me know!
10/6/2010 c26 36sam carter 1013
ok, I think my mind just blew up! How cool was that, I think I missed something but really, White's father was that mad or crazay or evil or whatever? it sounds so much to walter, and thereof it all makes sense, I need to read it all again.

another story? yes, please! I would love to know more about white, or if you have something completely different in mind it woud be wonderful too.

SUPERB, EXCITING, AWESOME. (I'm going to miss it :()
10/6/2010 c26 27wjobsessed
I love all the twists and turns of this story!

When I saw the last text to Liv there was a big smile on my face. :)

I would LOVE to see more spy vs. spy stuff involving our Fringe team, from you in the future.
10/5/2010 c25 36sam carter 1013
okaaaay... Now I feel kind of sorry and sad for White, how is that walter ended up messing with so much people's life? and how could you ask that even if the person was your best friend?

(sighs) I still think it's not fair to White or his sister, but it does make sense that Peter got out of so many awful things because White was watching over him, Olivia can take the job now, but White's help is going to be vital, right?

"'Be careful Olivia Dunham, rely on your instincts and trust no one…maybe not even me, love"

Do I smell a shapshifter/connection/second part of this fic? or is just my imagination?

now, White, at least say goodbye to astrid in person, after all those eyes, c'mon they like each other.

and the end was just plain mean, you know, I need the epilogue like yesterday and a second part if it's that you are doing one, it sounds like you are going to leave us with more questions, right?

AWESOME AS ALWAYS! :)
10/4/2010 c25 1xoRetributionox
Oooh that was awesome! The only thing it didn't have that I really wanted to see was the conversation where Peter and Olivia end up Peter and Olivia, lol, but maybe the epilogue has that? If not, you will definitely have to write a little one shot or additional chapter of it I think haha. How much later is the epilogue set? Also, can't wait for the epilogue!
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »