for Hurry Home

6/9/2017 c14 GoodByeApathy2
For some reason I'm just finding this. Fantastic! Had me hooked from beginning to end
10/10/2016 c14 Guest
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it.
1/4/2014 c13 firtree
this story is soooo good! I even re-read it :)
3/24/2013 c14 24Lydian Stone
Ahhh, a satisfying end. The Castle TLC was lovely and I think you handled the aftermath very well. Thanks for a gripping end to the weekend.
3/24/2013 c11 Lydian Stone
Phew. The case was very well done - seemed like just the right amount of plot/action that would have been in an episode. I'm glad my blood pressure can go back down now that they found her.
3/24/2013 c8 Lydian Stone
The image of Castle pulling out 2 coffee mugs was stiking. Then to have his hopes crushed at the end, that's just sad. :(
3/24/2013 c7 Lydian Stone
Poor Castle having to watch the video. I'm glad this is finished so I don't have to wait for updates.
3/24/2013 c4 Lydian Stone
I like how you're jumping in time and perspective, it makes for a more urgent pace. I just read 3 chapters in what felt like 2 minutes.
9/12/2012 c14 21AshLiz
Love the story!
8/5/2012 c14 firtree
this story was quite good. there's a good mix of action, drama, romance, sweetness, angst, all of it nicely balanced.
6/23/2012 c14 Deb838
I discovered this while looking through the nominations for the FanFic awards & have enjoyed reading it.

Even though it's an older fic, it still has a good storyline & great characterisations.

Good luck with the awards.
3/4/2012 c14 40MagicFairyGirl8
Absolutely love this story! Great job :)
8/28/2011 c2 tiff098765
This is a really interesting storyline. Excited to see where you take it!
5/23/2011 c14 5LilyPSuzeSMiaM
Aww, this was so cute! I do, however, think that you could have elongated Kate's capture a little more. Maybe a little more angst? But still very good.
4/16/2011 c14 attackofdameepits
I LOVED IT! I signed up just to tell you this! xD I think it would be neat to see it on TV. Can't wait for more!
288 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »