for Hurry Home

7/30/2010 c10 14Ariel119
Good work. That's our Kate, strong and determined. We're in the home stretch now, whooya!
7/30/2010 c10 Anastasia
See now it was good for Beckett to go all badass on him! I'm glad to see that the boys are getting closer to finding here and that she may even be able to escape (or would that be too easy?) Looking forward to seeing where this is going!
7/30/2010 c10 6Space-Case7029
Good chapter and story.

I know that I haven't reviewed, but I just got caught up on the story the other day.

Very interesting and suspenseful. Can't wait to find out what happens to Kate and exactly when Castle and the boys show up. Audra
7/30/2010 c10 3Sparrow49
Intense! Don't keep us waiting on that cliff too long!
7/30/2010 c10 3marycarlyn
Hate? No no hating you. But...DAMN! Keep writing! You have made me VERY anxious now! Seriously. I'm way to anxious over a fictional character. Need more chapters! Exciting, anxiety RELIEVING chapters!
7/30/2010 c10 Viktorija
Cliffhangers are OK as long as you update pronto. ;) Great job!
7/30/2010 c10 UnaOnimousIsAwesome
*le Gasp*

=O Please update! Pleaseohpleaseohpleeeeease...
7/30/2010 c10 29susanatc
You're leaving it there?

You are just downright evil.

Next chapter, please.

S
7/30/2010 c10 19softer
Nice ending.

Update soon, yes?

softer
7/30/2010 c10 1Elizabeth.ff
Nice chapter; really nice. But the cliffhanger.. Update soon ;)

:-)
7/30/2010 c10 2Kim Castle
I really liked this chapter, especially that last bit with the fight. I'm happy that Kate finally broke free of the post, but I can't wait to find out where that bullet went! -KC
7/30/2010 c10 64TappinCastlefan
Terrible, just terrible. Cliffhangers like that. I need more! It's so good! Keep it coming!

Tappin.

:-D
7/30/2010 c10 10ss-sunset
Hope you update soon. Cliffhangers are fun but still...nice job.
7/29/2010 c9 Inkweaver865
Wow, this was EXCELLENT. You kept them in perfect character, and the plot had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Can't wait to see what happens!
7/29/2010 c9 Viktorija
I just cought up with this story after being away. Great job! It's really good. :)
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »