for Hurry Home

3/31/2011 c14 41Mark C
This was a fantastic story.

Kate's unexpected undercover assignment was a small bump in the road with her relationship with Rick. It may have brought them a little closer in the end. Too bad things went wrong in a hurry.

I really enjoyed how the guys from the 12th got involved when Kate went missing. I liked how you showed the reaction of Kate's disappearance from those closest to her especially Rick.

It was nice to see how comfortable Kate was with Rick's family during her stay at the Castle loft. I have the feeling that she could get used to it. Then there was Rick asking her to move in. I understand why she turned the offer down and Rick did too. You wrote that very well.

The ending was great especially the dinner at Rick's.

Well done.
12/25/2010 c14 2ER-Freaky
loved it :)
11/11/2010 c1 3marycarlyn
Ahhh.

I just reread this wonderful piece of writing, and it made me happy.

Seriously-this is something we could see on the show. It's a way of keeping TENSION going, without having relationship roadblocks.

When will you write another Castle FanFic?
9/5/2010 c14 151hardly loquacious
Alright so the random "Move in with me" was deliberately rushed. What do I know? Well played there. I liked this chapter. And I'm glad you didn't split it up. It is a cohesive conclusion, sort of the 'back to normal' chapter. But then, I'm probably not the one to talk to about the wisdom of splitting chapters since mine tend to be insanely long sometimes. Like, double this. Because I am insane.

I like this story. It's one of the better Castle case-fics I've read, so bravo. Sorry it took so long for me to get to it.
9/5/2010 c13 hardly loquacious
I like the casualness of the Alexis/Kate interaction in this chapter. I think it works really well. As does the Castle/Beckett in the last chapter. The request to move in with him felt a little out of the blue I guess, but I could see it. And I like how he's not pressuring her.
9/5/2010 c3 hardly loquacious
So I'm finally getting around to reading this (I know, I know, I'm slow). It's an interesting case. THe time jumps are well done too.
9/2/2010 c14 caham
Lovely story. It had it all and I enjoyed the ride!
8/25/2010 c9 zeldalee13
I am loving how the characters are so 'spot-on' in your fic. The dialogue is realistic. Plus, the flashback scene was infinitely endearing!
8/25/2010 c4 zeldalee13
I like your pacing in this story. I also like how you have kept the placement in the Castle timeline mysterious. Thanks for your excellent and enjoyable story!
8/23/2010 c14 1geauxtigersgirl
Wow! I read this awesome story once it was completed and well worth my time and lack of sleep. Well written and true to character. Great job! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!
8/23/2010 c14 BURN3
Very, very good. I'd love to read some more Castle stories from you. Thanks.
8/16/2010 c14 36MidnightRosebud
Awww, cute ending! Adored the moment when she was able to show him how creepy the staring was. I'll laugh about that one for awhile. Nice balance of suspense/intensity mingled with the cute-fluffiness that we all know and love. Thank you for writing this story! It's been a pleasure. :)
8/13/2010 c14 1Overpressure
Awesome story! Very suspenseful and enthralling. I can't wait to read more of your work.
8/10/2010 c1 minal
i think whatever i want to say has already been there

I wanna tell u tht u r amazing ur writing is so true to castle tht i never felt i was reading a fic i felt as if this was a series of episode i have nt seen bt reading them

U are truley amazing

D words d sarcasm d eye roll d explanation d love making d end

Everything just perfect never felt anything needs improvement

I just hope i get to read more of ur writings i would appritiate a totally different angle with a new story rather than a sequel

u r gifted

Make sure to make d best use of it
8/9/2010 c14 60TracyT
Oh, I loved this! Very good suspense and a happy ending, too! I loved the part when Castle thought it was okay because the dead woman was blonde, and the captain had to explain to him that Kate had dyed her hair. I could just see that playing out! Bravo!
288 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »