for Hurry Home

7/14/2010 c1 14Ariel119
Ohh intriguing. I am hooked.
7/14/2010 c1 199Kavi Leighanna
At the very least, you've caught my interest. I really am interested to see what you're going to do with the case and how you're going to build that around Rick and Kate.

Having said that, it definitely doesn't have the same feel as Newsflash! I don't know if it's just that it isn't as introspective, or if it's the choppiness that's bothering me, but I definitely preferred the writing from Newsflash! Given, it is the first chapter, so you've got something like thirteen to prove me wrong!

The jumpiness did bug me. I can understand why you did it, don't get me wrong, but I would have preferred your last two scenes done in reverse. Of course, this is me, and there is a good chance this is just a stylistic choice I don't like. In theory, it does the same thing no matter which order you do it in, but I'm hoping more of the fluid writing from Newsflash! comes through in the next chunk of chapters.

I genuinely do want to know where you're going to take this though. Especially since you've got Rick and Kate in a relationship already and I kind of can't wait. Is the case going to be "top secret" and Kate can't tell him anything even though she wants to? 'Cause that would totally add extra strain on the relationship. Either way, I can't wait to see how you build the tension while simultaneously building the relationship.
7/14/2010 c1 19softer
Wow. Just very well written. I can't wait to read more of this fic.
288 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20