for Hurry Home

8/7/2010 c14 9KBtheMD
Nicely done! I really enjoyed reading your story. It had just the right amount of suspense, romance and humor- not unlike the TV show.
8/7/2010 c14 13angel-junkie
just amazing. The whole thing. I loved castle's reactins to the case, which was totally believeable, too. I tried imagining beckett as a blonde and found that if i sqinted, i could. I'm sad that it's now over, but i'm glad i got to read it! once again, amazing
8/7/2010 c14 Lulu
Absolutely amazing just as usual i cant believe its over though :( But such a cute ending!
8/7/2010 c14 64TappinCastlefan
Ahh! I love the ending! So perfect!

Tappin.

:-D
8/7/2010 c14 5Kate N. Golsby
The perfect ending for a great story. You really did an amazing job.
8/7/2010 c14 Viktorija
I loved it! Aww... Complete? :( I'll miss it. But you did a great job on it!
8/7/2010 c14 I'm Widget
Oh, what a perfect ending! I can see Kate needing to move back to her place, at least for a while, to let things percolate. Great story. Hope you'll write another one.
8/7/2010 c14 Tvmusiclover
This was a good chapter... I liked that they had a date.
8/7/2010 c14 Beckett NYPD
It was interesting to read Kate was blond during this as her hair was blond just before she started filming season 1. It was not an easy story as there was a lot of pain along the way, but it had a very nice ending.
8/7/2010 c14 heidigjr
Hi,

Came across this today and I must say - this is definitely one of my favorites and I would love to see a sequel and more from you. Absolutely wonderful - good plot and it's something I can imagine happening on the actual series. Hope to read more of your work soon.
8/7/2010 c12 11Jayce Gish
Just a minor point; otherwise, I'm really, really enjoying this. Kate' clothing was taken as evidence, not as part of the crime scene. The scene of the crime was the basement itself. Just a minor point. Great detective work by Ryan (about time he got to shine more than Esposito.)
8/7/2010 c14 7andy1990
OMG, you have to write another one soon. Can I cry now, this was sooo sweet (last chapter). and especially " When your ready,Hurry Home." Holy smack Imma cry :(
8/7/2010 c14 14Ariel119
Ahhh Good finale. Nice job. Great work on the scene with him and his mother.

Congrats!
8/7/2010 c14 15whatarushh
i love these last two chapters! i'm just a sucker for Caskett moments :]. Kate's reasoning for not wanting to move in right away was spot on. this is one of the few stories that actually gives her a reason to not want to move forward just yet, it's very refreshing! lol. i really hope you write again at some point! i had a lot of fun being a beta! :]
8/7/2010 c14 3marycarlyn
Wonderful ending to a wonderful, suspensful, out and out frightening and awesome story.

I love how you kind of "bookended" the title of your fic with Ricks final words at the end.

LOVED IT!