for Remnants

5/25/2013 c1 53KelseyO
*heavy sigh of heaviness and emotions and feelings*

The bit about his pretending she's still there broke my heart; that break between paragraphs is so tangible, like you were having a nice stroll across some train tracks and all of a sudden the LOL ROSE ISN'T HERE ANYMORE Express bulldozes you into the ground.

"The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her that she shouldn't."

That is a magical line.

(I could say those last two lines hurt like hell, but you already know this.)
4/16/2013 c1 bookbook
aaag 'bawl' drabbles always get to me.
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
"He burns up a sun just to say goodbye.

It will never be enough."

Okay excuse me while I sob. (And as always, this one was purely fantastic)
6/5/2012 c1 lissa-aloha
Oh my goodness... You are wonderful at this angst. It isn't overpowering, littered just enough with love and hope, but it is still so crushing... Wonderful, fantastic job!
11/17/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
Just beautiful.

I admit it: I got teary eyed at the end.
2/9/2011 c1 13Inklings96
Love it.
1/10/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
Poor Doctor... *pout*
1/6/2011 c1 56Bekki
"He's become too much like her, he thinks. The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her she shouldn't. Who looked into the heart of the Vortex and felt Time shining from every pore, wanting nothing more than to keep him safe."

That bit? heartbreaking! Amazing
8/16/2010 c1 boymayorofsecondlife
You've earned an author fav from me with this. The way you peeked into Rose and the Doctor's life together, post-separation, was hauntingly sad and so sweet at the same time. (Though it grows more disgusting as he lets those dirty dishes accumulate mold for two years' time because Rose used them. I'm sure Donna eventually got fed-up with his tribute to Rose, and threw them out into a black hole or something.)

Oh, so much tragedy, told so beautifully! I don't know what to say...
8/10/2010 c1 dragon-wings
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
8/2/2010 c1 14StarryNight101
Aw... *sniffles* Poor Doctor. I like this. A lot. :) Short, but sweet. Well, not exactly sweet, but... short but sweet sounds better than short but depressing. Or short but angsty.

Anyways, I especially love the end, 'He burns up a sun just to say goodbye. It will never be enough.'
7/26/2010 c1 70Miko Akako
Oh my gosh. This is breathtaking. So beautiful and amazing.

And the last few lines. So perfect. "The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her she shouldn't." And I know that it's already been said, but that line is perfect to describe Rose's love.
7/16/2010 c1 MastersRose
Lovely idea, I can imagine the doctor doing this :)
7/15/2010 c1 2Miss Slomojo
That was so sad. I loved it.
7/15/2010 c1 55NewDrWhoFan
Poor Doctor :(

But a really good drabble :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »