for Toothless What?

12/11/2010 c1 5Fox of Apocolypse
That is so cool. I think you should do more, and have the little dragons growing up and all that. I think that klutzy one should be called dizzy.

Darkestfury
12/10/2010 c1 2Xtraitor
I thought this was really cute. Poor Toothless
11/18/2010 c1 1stowaway on the TARDIS
How clever to use that two-second bit in the movie to write an entire story! I loved it. =) But watch your word choice in the first little bit of the story - it got to be kind of a mouthful with all those words.

-Kali
9/10/2010 c1 5Derr Gotik
Wow this was truly an interesting read. I always thought of toothless as a boy (so did everyone and their dog lol)simply due to his reaction when Astrid Kissed Hiccup in the cove after the flight. That and it just seems like two guys having fun when they're together. And of course Toothless jumping in to save Hiccup during that fiasco w/ the Monstrous Nightmare. I kinda found the birth scene a little disturbing but that's probably just cuz I'm a guy lol. All in all a good read c:

Are you planning a chapter to succeed this one?
8/28/2010 c1 34ever2010
well, first of all, u need to send me 2 cookies cuz i just couldnt get over how funnny it was when Hiccup was screaming "I SHOOK HIS HAND!" and ye i got it and my best friend got it too when we watched this one video on youtube made by "Ray Wiliiam Johnson" and in the beginning the dude in the vid just randomly said somethin about the vice prez's testicals? so ye i told her "Hiccup shook Toothless' hand!" and then the dude just said the thing about the...you know...and i was like "just like that!" and i was reffering to that sentenece then my friend got all wierded out...

so srry for boring u out wit dat, but i do have A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I NED U TO ANSWER FOR ME! will u b making another chapter to follow this? pls rply soon! cuz i luv this story, even thought its actually just one chapter, it took me hours to read, which killed time, so thx for that...anyways, r u going to make another chapter? cuz, dude, i would be jumping for joy around my friends neighborhood...and im not kidding...if u told me u wer making another chapter, or if ur story is gonna become a several-chapter story, i would definitely jump around
8/12/2010 c1 28Opaul
this story is quite something for sure
7/25/2010 c1 4Victoria62015
That, my friend, was funny. I loved it :) It's a great idea, I was wondering how Hiccup knew Toothless was a boy, and he never checked, wow I can totally see this happening in the second movie or something. :) Great job
7/24/2010 c1 11Catnip-Packet
A female cat is a queen, too.
7/22/2010 c1 8LoreilDarksky00
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE!
7/16/2010 c1 19Fates My Bitch
Okay. I too believe that Toothless is a girl but simply for her protectivness. She also just . . . seems like a girl.

I love the babies and Hiccup's reaction. The hyperventilating was a realistic reaction.

I do believe a story where the stars are Hiccup and Hiccup Jr (or Hiccup the 4) or just Hiccup Jr. So cute!
7/15/2010 c1 just me
BTW, about:

""Pinking what?" Stepping to the healer's side, Hiccup saw the prominent rows of light pink against black on the belly of the Night Fury. "

IRL, pinking happens around a mammal's nipples. Did you have Toothless breastfeeding her children in mind?
7/15/2010 c1 3Eyes Wide Open 2010
Wonderful story.

I had concerns that Toothless would be less than thrilled (tear head off ) dealing with a human veterinarian, but the doctor said he dealt with other pregnant dragons. The humor and pacing was excellent and in tone with the characters. I can't wait for more.
7/15/2010 c1 16Sergeant Daniel
This is really good. And funny. Anyways keep up the good work, and try and update some of your other stories. My favorate part was when Hiccup remembered the night Toothless got knocked up.
7/15/2010 c1 3Toothless-the-nightfury
absolutely amazing :D
7/15/2010 c1 just me
"Three. Would have been two and no mother had I not actually reached in," she emphasized her point, "and pulled her out."

BTW, remember in the movie when Fishlegs told Gobber basically "what if you could still control your hand while it was inside the dragon and you could kill it from the inside?" Now Astrid's controlled her hand while it was inside a dragon and ended up with one more living dragon instead of one less. :) Imagine what FL'd say about the birth...
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »