for Toothless What?

7/7/2013 c1 alanajco
I like the story but are you a girl by the sound of things I think you are because you sure know a lot about this stuff*Stairs wide eyed at the story*I know that your name is a little like a girls name to me hough so i'm leaning to the side that says you a girl.
3/2/2013 c1 Guest
I get the reference! It is referring to the fact that the healer put his hand up Toothless's... Woo Hoo, and Hiccup shook the healers hand afterwards! Also, Toothless isn't a girl and didn't look up 'mournfully' at the birds nest, if you look closely you'll see HE'S watching them with interest and curiosity.
12/17/2012 c1 Rampage
Nice but were are the other chapter's
11/10/2012 c1 Kingtr011
Cookie (::) (::) (::)
10/20/2012 c1 caligo-lux
well...it was certainly not what i was expecting...
and i dont know why but i am quite annoyed about toothless beeing knocked up...it just seems so off...
( i like toothless to be male)

but aside from my aversion to a female pregnant tootheless, do i have to say that your story was well thought through.
it had a really nice flow and some twists and quirks...and even historical cultural stuff that made it a real enjoyable treat
the people were in character and that made it easy to imagine the whole situation, so good work on the characterizations.

all in all...really, really good work...
ps: and even though i am no female pregnant toothless fan...the babys were just to cute
9/23/2012 c1 12Angel of Randomosity
XD XD XD Aawwwweeee Ssho cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeee! X3
Lol. The "I shook his hand" thing, was that based of Dumb and Dumberer where he was all "There's sh!t everywhere. There's SH!T everywhere! THERE IS SH!T EVERYWHERE!" X'D
9/5/2012 c1 Guest
nicey nice nice
10/24/2011 c1 6P3MF Alpha 3-Richter
My... This was a lovely oneshot. Toothless as a mother seems to be a good one, if her protection of Hiccup is anything to go by.

What DOES the hand-shake mean? I can't figure it out...
9/5/2011 c1 rt
is the reference from shawsack redemption when it says "i wish to shake his hand?
5/2/2011 c1 33Consuelo Higdon
I love this story. I had always thought of Toothless as a girl both because of the egg scene, and because of how often she acted like a protective mother figure. Especially at the end when she saves Hiccup; they looked just like a mother and a newborn!

This was a wonderful read and the characters were amazing. They stayed perfectly in character and their actions were all believable, and even when the story went into more mature pastures than the original movie it still kept the feel of the characters and the world they live in.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I love it!
1/17/2011 c1 3GeorgieGirl999
awwww! thats is soooo cute! i love it! good job!
1/15/2011 c1 14Kuroneko6
Aaaaw. That's cute. I like the little Hiccup Jr the best
12/29/2010 c1 black robin
hay i read your disclaimer not the story yet but i gust wont to tell that you can find the 'HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON' books on YOUTUBE and read (not really read becouse a voise reads it to you so ya) and the books are really good! :)(:
12/11/2010 c1 5Fox of Apocolypse
That is so cool. I think you should do more, and have the little dragons growing up and all that. I think that klutzy one should be called dizzy.

Darkestfury