for I, Pendragon

5/31/2014 c6 Jeis
This fic needs to be tagged with proper warning, because not everyone enjoys reading about rape. It's serious issue, and people should have a right to choose wether or not they want to read about it. You don't give them that right. And that's not good at all.
7/16/2013 c7 17Chibi Dhamar
This fic have been completely awful, I mean it in a good way. I'm in my office right now and I've been literally crying every time I'd read a part of the fic when my dear and lovely Merlin had been raped by this fucking beasts.

You made me suffer that much, that I been almost screaming of frustration. I even made my lips bled for biting so hard to stop crying out loud.

I only regret that Arthur didn't tell to Merlin how much he love him, just to make Merlin feel that he's loved.

You're leaving me feeling frustrated, sad, impotent and with more desire to cry. I think I'm going to re-read your other fics and leave happy reviews in there.

Great writing, you definitely have talent. I know now that I'm completely masochistic for reading this till the end.

See you!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.

P.S. My mother language is the Spanish, so I'm sorry if there is any mistake in this review.
4/29/2012 c6 gibly
I'm pretty sure merlins WAYYYY too powerful to have his magic restrained like that. If he was truly being . . . sexually abused, then he'd probably break the necklace with his powers. And especially when they injured arthur.

+ I think you got mixed up with Leon and Gwaine. Gwaine's a very close friend of merlin, he's also a drunk and never refers to arthur as anything but 'princess'

Thanks for writing! I look forward to reading the next chapter
9/9/2011 c7 anon
Needs to be heavily beta'd.
8/15/2011 c7 8Just Celia
I just read this whole thing, and it pretty much broke my heart. In a good way (if that's possible). The last line made it better though. Great fic :)
4/11/2011 c7 30ForzaDelDestino
Ah, I'm so relieved that they got "home" safely. And that, at the end, Arthur was able to acknowledge his feelings of love for Merlin...even if he can't say anything about it, yet, to the object of his affection. Nicely done. :)
4/10/2011 c7 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
awww nice job
1/18/2011 c6 MissPoke
Well written, a few grammar issues. Yeah, it was lacking on the romance front, and you definitely have to do a lot about that, because it's a good story, but I'll only be happy if I get my happy ending. With, you know, some Arthur-angst concerning the unrequited bit, and then the ultimately happy ending.

So...

Get to it.
12/19/2010 c6 1Lux Fati
I only regret that the thugs died too quickly...But there still one missing right?Perhaps he could tell who send them to get the prince and start a war and making everyone die...that would be soo good to see such bloodshed
12/16/2010 c6 11My Idle Hand
Interesting story, well written.

I found it this afternoon over at the meme and I'm glad I found more here.

I just hope Gawain is not going to turn Merlin in, he and Arthur suffered so much already.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/23/2010 c6 3Melodicxstar
A lovely... well, not so lovely fic. A well written ff, is what i mean. But yes, enough of rambling. Great story so far, be so kind as to update soon?
11/11/2010 c1 ariencalen
Well, you've managed to scare the shit out of me.

I liked the beginning of this one. I really did.

Toward the middle I was discouraged.

.. DX

gross.
10/27/2010 c6 22Katherine Moonhawk
Hey! god this is absolutely brilliant, I mean it- twists, moral plays, fantastic writing and expert characterization, loving it as ever, and can't wait to see what happens next!

Kat
10/23/2010 c6 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
oh wow...just wow so much and so great i hope merlin and arthur both heal soon
10/22/2010 c6 yutakayumi
Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »