for Like the Desert Wind

5/20/2018 c1 Anonymous
I FREAKING LOVE CLEOPATRA'S DAUGHTER
11/16/2013 c1 Nana Boateng
I love love love love love love love love this! Every single detail is perfect. I just can't it's so beautiful.
7/22/2012 c1 6Ayres Kelle
Very Cute. I read a book called Cleaopatra's Moon which was also about Cleopatra's daughter. The book also had Juba and Selene getting married.
4/18/2012 c1 80JackieStarSister
I absolutely love Michelle Moran's books! I wish they had their own category.

This was very good. I love how you incorporated all the characters. This seems like something that could have happened in the book - like an epilogue.

The only thing I thought was out of place was Selene having "long made peace with" Octavian. I think she would have married soon after the point when "Cleopatra's Daughter" ends, so she would still have some anger/resentment toward Octavian for killing her brother. That's not something you can forgive easily. Still, I suppose it made sense for him to be the one to "give" her to Juba.

Good job on this. Keep writing!
11/24/2010 c1 11Flyawayhome624
I love your story, I love this book but it ended too soon, I wish there was more of Juba and Selene but your story helps make up for it.
11/23/2010 c1 23morallygreydesi
OMG! FINALLY! A fanfic for this book..

I loved the story..I wish Michelle writes a sequel about Selene and Juba...

And as far as your fic goes...you captured it perfectly 3
9/23/2010 c1 purplehippopotamus47
Aw! Adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOE this book and I think there should be a section on FFnet for it. I really hope, though this is a one-shot, that you continue this with Juba and Selne's life
8/29/2010 c1 15missbrunettgirl
Just finished the book and loved it. You did a great job with this story. I totally wish the author would have included more Selene/Juba fluff in the book. Too bad there isn't more stories written. I just posted one thanks to insperation from you! Hopefully this will catch on.
8/28/2010 c1 3Rising Twin Dragons
I love this book and I am so happy that someone wrote a ff for it!
8/16/2010 c1 7Elfsquire90
the story is absolutely great. I love the book and I'm glad someone wrote a fanfic for it
7/29/2010 c1 luckie-m
yay! i love selene and juba! soooo cute. nice job ;)