for Fuickleberry Saves the World: The First Adventure

3/16/2018 c19 Spriteleigh803
This was amazing! It makes me sad though knowing we will probably never know how it ends!
2/17/2017 c1 SHAE H
Please please please update
5/15/2016 c19 Guest
Omgg I wanna know what happens! You should update this pronto! It's been like 4 years! This is starting to get so so juicy (then again, everything else about this story is juicy)
4/23/2015 c19 3mayasquared
oh my god. i died laughing. can u do me a solid and write the eulogy for my funeral? seriously tho, great story. read the first loved it too.
3/28/2013 c19 krazyy989
Soo sooo sooo sooo amazing! Please update soon
7/28/2012 c19 Luvdianagr
i AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO THIS STORY. i just read chapters 1 to 19 in one go. And as always i shall hope for more Fuinn. :)
7/28/2012 c18 Luvdianagr
THIS IS TOO FUNNY. I L-O-V-E I-T!
7/28/2012 c10 Luvdianagr
I LOVE FUINN!
4/17/2012 c19 digi-smile
I read this story a forever ago loved it and then when my phone died takeing my bookmarks with it, i forgot the name of this hilarious work of awesome. I've been trying to find this story for a year and a half *sobs* and now that i have i'm gonna re-read it twice!
3/30/2012 c19 10Emrisah
So, I was (am) having a shitastic week. Then out of the darkness, World Famous Sugar Cookies appeared! It was amazingsauce! So, I marathoned WFSC *and* Fuickleberry, and my week sucked slightly less. Your stories really helped to lighten things up a bit, and i am truly grateful. Thanks so much for all the awesome. Looking forward to reading more.
2/27/2012 c19 2ZorraPhoenix
PLEEEASE UPDATE this story soon it is flipping awesome!

What is happing with mike and matt and why did satan kidnap them?really like your stories.
2/2/2012 c19 Autumn DeMayne
Update soon!
1/30/2012 c19 1EternalGargoyle
this is an awesome story. i really like all your stories, they are really creative
1/19/2012 c19 mal
This fic messes with my head, I love it. I can't wait to read more
1/15/2012 c19 nurseygirl
I love your stories. I just saved most of them to my hard drive since my internet is about to get turned off for a few weeks and I NEED Puckleberry to live. great chapter.
285 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »