for Fuickleberry Saves the World: The First Adventure

1/15/2012 c1 jellybeanbean
I just read all of sugar cookies and this over the past two days! I am LOVING it and can't wait for more!
1/13/2012 c19 BiWiccanPrincess
Urrrggghhh! Do you have to write some off the best puckleberry shit out there, at all times? I mean, fuckin seriously? Cause I'm abso-fuckin-lutely addicted to this story & Misfits! Please update soon! Cause I swear on Jesus, Mary, & fuckin Joesph I'm like in agony waitin on another chapter of both of these stories now.

Btw, I can't figure out that livejournal shit either. It's fuckin comfusin!

(Hope those swears suffice. Lol)
1/11/2012 c19 pucca
thank god i`ve been waiting for you to update this story! i thought that it was a magical chapter :D rachel dressing like a camp counselor and it warms puck's heart :D
1/11/2012 c19 bella0148
how adorable that everyone thinks Rachel's outfit is dorky but Puck sees it & smiles. SO CUTE
1/11/2012 c19 bahnannah
you do know that by posting new chapters you've gotten me super excited. i've already reread misfits about 12 times since the last chapter was posted. now you give us a new fuickleberry chapter and i get even more excited.

so funny! rachel dressed like a camp counselor? hilarious. finn is just...no words describe his actions. santana and the other 3 are just too much. i loved it all.
1/11/2012 c19 5Roxie i do byte
Lol this story gets better and better
1/6/2012 c18 8aquarius127
I just read your Sugar Cookies story and this in one day. I'm loving the adventures of Fuickleberry and want to see them continued. I got addicted to this and I want you to update as soon as possible. I need to read this like Rachel sings, Puck insults, Finn says something dumb, and Quinn trying to keep everyone sane.

Please update soon!
12/22/2011 c18 20Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha
Lmao awesome story love it please write more soon
12/11/2011 c18 Aaaahh
Please update this story is so awesome.
10/29/2011 c18 57xoxomolls
Oh good golly. I laughed so freaking hard. I thought I was gonna explode! Please update soon! This is so amazing. I love it so so much. I love Puckleberry and Rachel/glee club friendships. Haha this is awesome. I love Matt and Mike. They are so adorable. Thanks for posting :) Update soon!
10/14/2011 c18 Guest
Most favvvvorrite story like of all time. This plus world famous sugar cookies and you've got yourself the most fantastic set of duo stories ever. Can't wait for the updates
9/12/2011 c18 cordeliamarie
Ahh I love this story, it's SO funny! It has me seriously, laughing out loud! :D Can't wait until the next update!
9/10/2011 c18 9LindsaylovesPacey
This has been the most entertaining and wildly wonderful fic I've ever read! Can't wait til the update :) Lovin' it!
9/6/2011 c18 18penguin0491
I love it! This has quite a few hilarious moments! I can't wait to see how they almost get Puck and Rachel extradited to Israel (If that's going to be in this story.) Hope to see more soon!
8/24/2011 c18 Mal
A-fucking-mazing.

I heart Brittany and Plan 2.

Can't wait to read more.

VEGAS BABY!