for Fuickleberry Saves the World: The First Adventure

8/11/2011 c18 6GleeFreak-VampireChik
Every chapter is just amazing! I love love love it! Update soon!
8/10/2011 c18 5Roxie i do byte
Omg thats hilarious this is so crazy cant wait 2 c wat happenes
8/10/2011 c18 seacat03
I would love to see Puck singing Barbie Girl - that would be hilarious!
8/9/2011 c18 bella0148
getcha head in the game lololol
8/9/2011 c18 sheerylynn
Yes thank you for updating love it
8/9/2011 c18 26nitefang
Omg. The FUNNIEST CHAPTER! XD Rachel rappin and doing the choreography to HSM is bad enough, but Puck singing Barbie Girl and Spuce Girls is like a thousand chocolate-covered cherries on top of a triple chocolate combination of cheesecake, cake, and brownies drizzled with an array of frosting, icing, and whipped cream. XD

And Matt and Mike in fishnets? I have no words...
8/9/2011 c18 5polarpi
Goodness, I was cracking up the minute Plan 2 began...then to find out it had been implemented before...priceless! I hope we get to see Britt's Rain Man going on :)
8/9/2011 c18 Lov2-Travel
OK...the rapping shit that Rach was doing was seriously hilarious! Thanks for the laugh tonite...looking forward to more!
8/9/2011 c18 2bloodofbeckie
Fucking epic, man. And the thought of puck singing spice girls...amazing. I snorted when I saw the fake id names. Had to explain that I was just reading fan fic. Good times.
8/9/2011 c18 bahnannah
oh my gosh this story gets funnier with time. just like misfits. which, i'm crossing my fingers and wishing really strongly here, i'm hoping is going to be updated soonish? soonish being tonight or tomorrowish? remember - WE LOVE YOU unconditionally. but we love you even more when you update misfits. lol.
8/9/2011 c18 2chunkmunk09
LOL. I laughed/giggled the entire time I read this update. I love this story.
8/1/2011 c17 6GleeFreak-VampireChik
LOVED IT! Amazing a per usual! I am already pumped for the next update, so it needs to come quickly! EEEEEEP! I have no idea why I did that, but it was fun! :) update soon!
7/26/2011 c17 5polarpi
I just spent the last 2 days reading WFSC and this story so far, and I can't tell you how much I have laughed hysterically over the adventures...can't wait to read more! :)
7/26/2011 c17 1TheSilverWolff
I dont think i have ever laughed so hard! This is amazing! :)

Can't wait for moree!