for Fuickleberry Saves the World: The First Adventure

7/25/2011 c17 GreenFeltDragon
Amazing return chapter. I'm so excited that this is back!
7/25/2011 c17 samandy11
Yay! Welcome back! I love this story so much and I'm so glad you updated again. Can't wait for the next chapter. =)
7/25/2011 c17 Selivia
Oh. My. God. An update that is rife with crazy shenanigans and Quinn going insane on Rachel's behalf! And even with all the girls kicking ass that's going on, I can't help but love Puck's "normal is boring. Rachel is... Rachel." So made of hearts right there :D Can't wait for the next update for this or... anything you write :)
7/25/2011 c17 bella0148
omg an update!

i hope puck has a good plan to get his woman outta this mess
7/25/2011 c17 26nitefang
LMFAO GINGER HARLOT! That was genius! Yay for updates! Where have you been?
7/25/2011 c17 avidfan12
thank you thank you thank you.. always highlarious
7/25/2011 c17 bahnannah
wahoo! yay for updating! i've missed this story. i've reread misfits about 5 times in the past month and sugar cookies about twice since june. they're just so funny.

i love brit. she's just soooo...special.
6/25/2011 c16 2bloodofbeckie
dammit. i had to lose another night to your fanfiction. seriously. this is fucking epic. you must continue this shit. as a fellow author, i hate these words, but can you just now?

yeah.
6/16/2011 c16 5Roxie i do byte
Omg this is awesomely hilarious and outregeos i love it all ur stories are great i cant wait to see wat happens i love santana is this
6/12/2011 c15 26nitefang
"…it really means a lot to me that you and Santana would go to suck great lengths…

WHAT?
6/12/2011 c3 nitefang
I am dying of hysterical laughter right now! :D Cant get enough of this shit. I never Fuickleberry would be this isanely hilarious!
6/4/2011 c16 7Sira1
Before I beg you for a new chapter I have to tell you this little story.

My car broke down the other day. Bummer, right? So to get around, you know work and stuff, I have been forced to rely on public transportation. Now I don't know where you're from, but around here, public transportation is kinda scary. There are some really weird people that take the bus. So to pass the time, and avoid staring, I decided to catch up on some reading. So there I am, reading the wonderful story that you have given us, and naturally laughing my a$$ off, because this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read, and I happen to look up. To my shock, what do I see? The majority of the people on the bus are staring at me like I'm crazy.

And now for the begging...

Please, please, please, give us more! For the sake of my new weirdo status, I beg of you.
5/13/2011 c16 15TecNicolorkrystal
Oh. My. Frickin. GOD! i love this! Please don't abandon this!
5/12/2011 c16 MsTyp0
This is seriously the greatest piece of crack-fic EVER! I don't know the last time i laughed this hard. Picture, if you will, a girl sitting quietly in a public library breaking into hysterical laughter every few minutes. Said laughter often leaves her doubled over and almost snorting water onto her computer. Needless to say, my fellow library patrons all think i'm nutters.

Thank you. :))
5/6/2011 c16 hoshineku
Ok totally fran-freakin-tastic! I'm loving this story! Having stopped laughing through out it! Can't wait to read what happens next! Gotta love the Puckleberry!
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »