FanFiction.Net
for the stars shone so bright in her eyes

5/7/2011 c1 2wizardsandtimelords
one of my favorites, love it
8/2/2010 c1 18Ninja Potter
Wow, great ending! I loved this story! It was so cute how she told some many different tales. Just...awesome job.
7/16/2010 c1 Smile Life Away
I love how you wrote it in a story format, this is probably a horrible thing to say but it reminded me of Titanic - the way it went from telling a story to living the story to closing your eyes for the last time (even though in Titanic it isn't clear whether or not she dies) anyway, I'm getting off-track. Really wonderful writing. I enjoyed it :)
7/16/2010 c1 7L.A.H.H
Thanks for writing this! It was lovely. x
7/15/2010 c1 2whenitwasmagic
Oh God Oh God Oh God. How dare you make me cry, you little...ugh. This was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever read in this pairing. (And sorry everyone! Make way for my favorite LucyLorcan fic!) First off: YES, THEY HAD SEX. Well, they were going to. Just like in the RP. You realise they haven;t done it in the Leaky yet. We should have the Leaky at the RP just for this reason. Second off: Oh my God, Lucy was just perfect and I love how she was an artist, like Ellie makes her. And the story telling? PERFECT. So was Lorcan's hair, dyed by Lysander (!), and the little inclusion of LilyTeddy. IT WAS PERFECT, ALRIGHT?