FanFiction.Net
for Demons

8/27/2019 c11 4WolfLogic
Destroyed after the Myotismon disaster? Oh no, oh no no no... That's not good.
8/26/2019 c11 12Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna
Taking a shot in the dark (no pun intended) but I'm guessing that the black rock Ken is holding is a piece of a Black Control Spire.
8/7/2019 c10 4WolfLogic
Grown up 02 big bad turned big hero... NCIS, with the cast in character (I'm honestly surprised Abby isn't constantly fangirling about Digimon, and her partner would be a BlackGatomon no question), and now Ken's wife was apparently investigating the cast of Frontier?

Something tells me a certain fallen angel is back again...
12/2/2018 c9 34Silver-IronScript
Keep it up! I wonder what is going to happen next!
10/3/2017 c8 AmaroqLycanphoenix
I just started writing fan-fiction myself. I couldn't help but notice this story, and I must say... Where exactly did you get the idea for NCIS and Digimon? That is when you had my interest.

Then, you got my attention by having people die on the first page is a good way to start a story (unless they're children), and you seem to pull the characters off pretty well. Unless something happens to you, don't stop updating. Especially because I'm trying to write my own Digimon story, and seeing other people quit isn't such a good motivator.
2/28/2016 c5 Lalaloo
I NEED MORE
will you do a chapter on the team meeting stingmon or wormmon
10/10/2015 c5 70AnimeBook's
this is cool, I definitely wish to read more. but sadly you haven't updated since 2012. any chance for an update anytime soon?
3/26/2014 c5 JP
I know it's been quite a while since you've updated, but I just came across your story and I think it's such an interesting crossover. I really hope you do continue this!
1/17/2013 c1 1KiraReaper
Is myotismon the killer or is it human?
1/17/2013 c5 KiraReaper
Only five chapters when you going to update?
12/1/2012 c5 1katikid
great storry, realy it is.
but - uhm - will there be a next chapter?
7/26/2012 c5 Allycat
Are the characters from the other seasons fill in characters? Update soon.
2/5/2012 c5 i have a dictionary here
Are there going to be elements of wind later?
2/5/2012 c5 15James Hiwatari
Does he look like the Digimon Kaiser now? (apart from the hair, I would hope...)

Keep the chapters coming. =D

James
12/7/2011 c4 3andysanime
Good job on this chapter.
26 Page 1 2 Next »