FanFiction.Net
for Demons

12/6/2011 c4 15James Hiwatari
Glad to hear you are back!

Please keep up with the good work!

(And I like that Ken is distracted. It would be weird if he wasn't)

James
5/14/2011 c3 Shrodeddrknss13
hmm. this is an interesting idea, but so far it doesn't really seem to be "digimon" so much as NCIS. In the scope of the fic it seems as though Ken being part of the digimon series is simply a coincidence. to really bring in digimon aspects, I would suggest at least bring in the other "digi-destined" as key players, even if you refrain from bringing in the actual digimon.

good luck with the fic.
2/13/2011 c3 3CrimsonMoon2009
Cool. Cant wait for the rest.
2/2/2011 c3 17terracannon876
Very unusual story o_o I would love to read this story's continuation. Sucks that Miyako and kids died though...

So does this mean the world knows about Digimon? I still think it'd be kind of funny for the gang to find out about Wormmon.

Thanks for the story! Hope you update soon!
12/17/2010 c3 15James Hiwatari
Apart from the fact that Miyako is dead I quite like the idea of this. Ken and Gibbs... oh, dear...

James
11/20/2010 c3 3andysanime
Good job on this, I hope you update soon and I hope the team meets the digimon and the old team since it seems like it'll be funny XD. Also, in the end of the Digimon series, didn't they say that Ken married Yolie? Ah well, you have your reasons for things ^.^, in any case good job on this.
9/24/2010 c3 TheGreatElisaMousy
Omigod! Continue! CONTINUE! YOU HAVE ME HOOKED!
9/9/2010 c3 2Girl on the Computer
Coolio, quick question though... Are the others going to be in this, cause like... yeah... sorry, I like it, I'm just incoherent right now.

~GC~
8/24/2010 c3 Papercut
wow you are one dievious bastard,murdering ken's entire family,then haning NCIS show up with intel that ken's wife is an informent is just sneeky,i'll be keeping an eye on you
7/18/2010 c2 1ibex-ascendant
Ken seems to have gone into something of a fugue state. Very interesting.

This is very well written, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/15/2010 c1 ibex-ascendant
Holy shit. Poor Ken. ;_;

I'm really interested to see where this goes.
26 « Prev Page 1 2