for Our Cabin

2/21/2012 c5 2BelikovMazur
Please update soon it's really good keep it up and please finish this story thankyou:)
8/18/2011 c5 DawnValover
I love your story!
8/15/2011 c4 20ItaSaku1
Awkward conversation. This is such an amazing chapter, it's just super stupendous.

I really love this fic!
8/15/2011 c3 ItaSaku1
Wow this was hot, for some reason I had a feeling that someone was going to just bust in Roses room because you know that they had to be making a lot of noise.

Fantastic chapter.
8/15/2011 c2 ItaSaku1
Fantastic chapter, I found Roses's reaction to be to funny.
8/15/2011 c1 ItaSaku1
My my this chapter was hot.

I bet Lissa knows what transpired, she can probably read her aura.

Love this.
6/1/2011 c5 MissCelineXx
Please carry on with this story!

I love it and would love to read more! :D
5/24/2011 c5 Lily
Please continue this story! It's amazing and I love your writing! So please continue this. Please! Please! Please!
5/23/2011 c5 1Dimka's chick
This one!
5/23/2011 c5 Dany Cullen Hale
you need to continue this story, it is so great! I love it!
4/28/2011 c4 Lil-Miss-Disaster
really good story so far ,keep writting =D
3/28/2011 c4 1loventherussian17
great chapter loved it hope u update soon
2/28/2011 c4 3TheSnowWhiteGoddessNymphadora
Great
2/27/2011 c4 28Nicia
awwww I'm glad she and Dimitri are together! :')
2/27/2011 c4 Do'B
this story is fantastic-i love it.

i love how rose has told lissa about her and dimitri, this is something that rose can talk to and share with lissa. i think this also makes dimitri rose's relationship more real. i really enjoyed reading their girlie talk-discussing dimitri i certainly could read more of this. i love the affection and the intimacy between dimitri and rose. i love dimitri's love notes they are so sweet, a sentimental keepsake (im sentimental)

please give adrian a love interest, in most of these stories he pines for rose and chases after her knowing how she feels for dimitri. adrian is a sweet guy and i think that he should have someone in his life-just not rose.

i hope that lissa will start thinking and concidering rose more, i sometimes think that lissa forgets about rose and what may be goin on in her life, lissa gets so wrapped up in herself she forgets about rose (the emotional stuff, her thoughts,feelings, what affects rose, what makes rose happy ect) lissa i think takes rose for granted -not in a bad way its just the way they have been raised and the environment that they have been raised in.

i re-read your summary, and i must say that im a little worried as we are waiting on a strigoi attack. will dimitri be turned/killed in this attack? we are reading that dimitri and rose are getting very close and have been intimate more than once. the secrets that rose and lissa are keeping from the guardians-well i dont know about this? maybe rose is pregnant? the special gifts that rose has, well im hopeing that rose has some really awesome, asskicking, strigoi killing, strigoi saving, majic. as for who comes back, im hopeing it will be dimitri if he was turned in the attack at the caves-but again im hopeing that dimitri and rose do not have to go through this heartache as again in most stories this is what rose has to go through. but than drama makes the story.

again i have loved reading this story and look forward to your next update.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »