for Opaque Emotions

12/31/2012 c7 3hbklover1412
Wow! i loved this story! It was so sad. I just recent got into reading M/M and you just sucked me in even more, although I'm not big on Mpreg, it was still great to read. I always loved Triple h and Shawn both and I hate to say it, but i can actually picture this happening (Not the MPreg) but HHH being abusive I love him with all my heart, but there's no denying he has a bit of a temper *cough* anger problem *cough* and i feel like you showed that well in the story so... Great job :) Please make the Sequeal you mentioned and you HAVE to you just have to somehow get HHH/HBK back together... well you know after HHH gets some anger management. But still Sequeal PLEASSSEEEE!
11/30/2012 c3 Guest
it kills me...but everyone needs to be aware of what abuse can do,dont matter if you are male or female... :(

BUT MY SHAWNY... :( *SCREAMS AND CRIES*
8/12/2012 c3 Guest
it is a shock for shawn to be put through ..we must be made aware that sick shit like this can and does happen in real men and women,straight or gay. :(
10/14/2011 c7 5yugiyamisex4eva
aww poor shawn
10/14/2011 c4 yugiyamisex4eva
poor naive shawn
10/14/2011 c3 yugiyamisex4eva
poor shawn the bullshit just keeps piling up
10/14/2011 c2 yugiyamisex4eva
what a stupid fucker
10/14/2011 c1 yugiyamisex4eva
oh poor shawn
1/26/2011 c7 1Takerslady
Aww, sad chapter, poor baby. Yes Chris, kick Hunter's ass. Ahh, I see, Chris quit, well at least now he can take Shawn home and take care of him. Good ending, can't wait for the sequel, update soon. :)
12/28/2010 c6 Takerslady
Geez Shawn, must you jump into bed so quickly? OMG! Why'd you go alone Shawn? You know you needed someone with you, so careless. Hunter you dog! Kick his ass Chris! Great chapter, update soon. :)
11/13/2010 c5 Takerslady
Geez Shawn, you just can't help but cheat! At least Hunter resists the urge. You ust continue this, it's great!
11/13/2010 c4 Takerslady
Aww, Hutch is adorable. A baby, wonderful, MPREG Rules!
11/13/2010 c3 Takerslady
Shawn cheated on Bret with Hunter! WHAT! Get it together Shawn geez.
26 Page 1 2 Next »