for Beast Boy Iscariot

6/11/2020 c1 40Concolor44
That's an interesting take. I'd not looked at it from that perspective before, but I guess if I were in his place, I'd feel much the same.

Thanks for that insight!
6/25/2012 c1 loveBeastBoy1
This is amazing!
1/8/2012 c1 3theregoesnash
this was my favorite show, and it's no surprise that i thought terra and beast boy were the most touching. you captured the pain perfectly, making me relive the heartbreak all over again. if you ever wrote a happy ending for beast boy and terra, i know i'd believe it.

...please? :)
5/9/2011 c1 The Cretin
This has to be without a doubt the best case of introspection I have ever read on this website. Sometimes I wonder if BB will ever find closure for Terra. I hope he has. Praise to your talents for writing this. -The Cretin.
10/15/2010 c1 14RascalKat
This was a great piece of insight into his thoughts! I'm sure I could never do a better job than this when trying to describe Beast Boy's character, getting down to his true self.

I read once that when you let the characters speak for themselves rather than giving them words to say, the story turns into something more meaningful, more powerful, and more believable. I've started writing my own story about mostly Raven, though Beast Boy is a major character in it, and I must say, this was a great piece to read to understand his character better. I feel as if a lot of the ideas I had for my story have changed because I've read yours. You have helped me see Beast Boy in a different perspective, understand him better, to the point where I am realizing what he would and wouldn't do, and I'm grateful for that! I can honestly say that I think you let Beast Boy speak for himself here, which I suppose is the best anyone could ever do! I also love the last line. It couldn't be more true! It's going on my favorite quotes list, definitely.
8/12/2010 c1 2GreenRock
I think this piece was very well constructed. I think you can always have a touch of sympathy for BB and what he said to Terra before she left with Slade. I'm sure everyone has a tinge of regret when they say something that they don't truly mean, and it shows itself in this instance.

Very nice one-shot Mr. Novus. Good luck with all your work. :D
8/11/2010 c1 10Nutmeg1234
I love Beast Boy, but I was so angry with him when he agreed with Slade saying that Twerra did't have any friends. She needed him, and he closed the door on her...
8/3/2010 c1 27Sir Alwick
A very well done examination of Beast Boy's feelings concerning Terra after the fact. Frankly I always believed Beast Boy had no reason to feel bad about what he said to Terra at the carnival, but I can still understand why he would anyway.

Very insightful and as always very well written.

Keep it up.

-Sir Alwick
7/27/2010 c1 23AzelmaandEponine
This was very nice!
7/23/2010 c1 17SpyNya-Chan007
I really liked it. It was soo intense and beautiful. Great job. :)
7/22/2010 c1 3titanfan45
I can totally see Beast Boy going through this. As this story points out, the harshest critic anyone will have is themselves.This goes for any type of person in any profession or in any hobby.You did a great job on this, so go look in a mirror and give yourself two thumbs up!
7/20/2010 c1 16terraXbbXFAN2
This was beautiful.
7/19/2010 c1 67TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
Those "what ifs" have a way if coming back to haunt us as this story shows so well. BB has a beautiful mate (probably Raven) sleeping next to him, and he is no doubt 100% loyal to her, yet he cannot forget about someone else, someone he is convince he let down.

A nice illustration of how life is complex and we can't control how we feel.