for Quiet My Heart

12/5/2020 c1 Lady Annabelle Slytherin
NO! Why did you kill sweet Neville off?!
9/10/2020 c2 Sebine
what the fuck
12/12/2017 c2 5KarisTasogare
I so want to read more of this.
10/9/2015 c2 paueorr
I'd love to see the next chapter of this! I'd even take a stab at writing it. Or an outline of it. A rough sketch?
-P
7/27/2015 c2 8Veedramon
I want more.
7/27/2015 c1 Veedramon
Heh... plot holes for the win.
11/11/2014 c2 23Starfox5
Hermione's got a wrackspurt infection - she thinks firearms are evil, and has no problems with wands, which are far more dangerous, given to 11 year olds?
10/24/2014 c2 1Neihaera
Please, please, let there be a file somewhere containing at least the hope of further chapters, this is just too cool to drop.

Bearing in mind I just tripped over this now, I do see that it hasn't seen anything since 2010, but I can hope.
7/13/2014 c2 Peanut Gallery
Amusing.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
7/12/2014 c2 2shadewatcher
Bwahahahahahahaa! XD That is awesome! I soo hope to see more of this one. lol
3/30/2014 c2 40Concolor44
Perfect. Just too Completely Freakin' Perfect! I LOVE THIS!

However, you haven't updated it in three and a half years, so I can probably assume it's been abandoned. If that IS the case, would you object if it got adopted? This is a BEAUTIFUL concept and has the potential to be a DYNAMITE crossover! If you have any background information, or the bones of a plot, or even an idea where it would end up eventually, I'd love to know.

Seriously. She followed me home ... can I keep her?
9/3/2013 c2 Ibskib
Chaotic Good is a nice description for Luna, I've always been a fan of this pairing, it's just such an interesting contrast when written well, and they serve as awesome foils for each other when it's comedy.
5/11/2013 c2 kffs
Pretty funny - too bad this didn't go any farther!
7/3/2012 c2 40Yoruko Rhapsodos
... I would say being introduced to Hellboy & Abe, & therefore the BPRD, would mean that Hermione could just join the BPRD & use her "leave England" option... But I can't wait to see what she- or Hellboy's dad- decides.
5/28/2012 c2 Llamabay
Hermione/Luna/Hellboy/Abe what is there not to like. Realize you haven't updated in several years but do you think you could scare up your muse?
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »