for Quiet My Heart

3/22/2012 c2 5Vivstar
Wow. I love this. I realize that this story hasn't been updated in about two years, but I hope that you plan to continue at some point in time. It's really good! Well written, the characters are "in character," and the details make things even more interesting.

Hellboy had me at "I'm bored."

Please continue! Please?
3/1/2012 c2 1Wolfie714
Never actually read Hellboy but this sounds really interesting! PLease continue this! XD
1/23/2012 c2 4ImmortalAngel92
Wow a long time since you updated... Anyway I hope your going to continue because this look really good.
1/11/2012 c2 3WhiteElfElder
This is funny, though the bit about Harry marrying pug girl is awkward. Since we know that the Prince of Hell is involved with a living pyro...he is not on the market to satisfy the marriage issue. This should really make life interesting for Hermione and there is the opening on base for a librarian which may make Hermione happy with the old books they have.
12/10/2011 c2 2murgel
:-)))

much potential in this story I see...
8/20/2011 c2 Pathseekerme
Oh, a cliffie... please write more! I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/22/2011 c2 8KittyXRenny
Haha this was awesome, please tell me your going to continue the story.
4/26/2011 c2 2Gryph Korval
I am totally amused by this story and it's all of two chapters long... Watching Hermione's brain break after dealing with both Luna and Red for prolonged periods of time promises much amusement... if anymore is forth coming?
1/8/2011 c2 51misunderstoodemon
Really liking this - an really good blending of the two universes. Keep it up!

~misunderstoodemon
11/26/2010 c2 5finitedreamer
This idea is -brilliant-. The marriage law fics are a bit ridiculous, and you have a "unique" take on them that is already amusing in the first two chapters. I await updates eagerly!

-Secca
9/1/2010 c2 Malix2
Well, I like the idea of throwing a wrench in the works. I've seen other stories where they try to use ridiculous marriages laws to force a pairing between people who would never be paired otherwise, often being one of the antagonists. I fail to see the appeal of pairing the good girls with the bad guys, especially when it's not exactly done willingly. I'm not sure about the girl/girl thing, while I have no objections to that in reality, I don't particularly like reading about it, contrary to the stereotype I'm a guy and I /don't/ go all woof for lesbians. I care even less for boy/boy. Like I said, I have nothing against that lifestyle in reality, as long as they don't hit on me, but I'm not going to stand and watch them make out. I wouldn't watch fat or wrinkled old people make out either for that matter. It's a good thing they found somebody, but I don't have to enjoy watching(or reading) it. Still, I'd like to see the look on their faces, although the hellboy thing was unexpected. Also, this is only a T-rated fic, so I don't have to worry about more... involved scenes I suppose.
8/20/2010 c2 8Just twisty
Well written and very cute. I like the direction the story is going. I do hope you continue on with it. I find your take on Hermione's view and understanding of Luna very nice.
8/12/2010 c2 numberedheartbeats17
Interesting way to circumvent the marriage law. Can't wait to read about people's reactions
8/12/2010 c1 Ami
Great! Luna dark n sensual! Herm is gonna fall hard 4 her.
8/11/2010 c2 WhisperedLies
Okay, I'm not usually huge on Harry Potter or Hellboy, but this is amusing. Bravo!
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »