for The Stranger

2/17/2016 c14 6Smiley-Nami
This is good. Continue when you can.
11/20/2013 c14 Bunnyz-chan
Oh my gosh, this story is sooo good :)
I love how there is all the suspense and mystery/mysterious persons, but there are still funny parts and parts that are just plain awesome (not like all of it isn't awesome :} ). Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
11/18/2013 c14 2euroteres
This is very interesting. I usually stray away from fics that "advertise" their OC in the summary but I'm quite glad I looked into this one.
9/12/2013 c13 kairi loves sora
Kaito is going to die. Kaito is going to die. Lol. Shinichi is going to kill him when he finds out. And I think Hattori will join him. NOOOOOO! I hope they get another pill because if they have it when they are caught Ai can make an antidote. I wonder what they are up to. You know my friend and I always say when someone messes with Conan they will have the whole of the Japanese police force after them. I think Shinichi is going to have a hissy fit when he finds out about her shrinking. I don't think he is going to be able to hide after that. Ops I stayed up to finish this and it's now 1:14 am. Better go. Looking forward to a next chapter. See ya.
9/22/2012 c3 2Cristal the Cat
Wow! This is great so far! The first two chapters hooked me up, and now I can't wait to read more! I like how the beginning was an action scene, and how you introduced the characters. Once again, great job!
9/12/2011 c13 3Partsu
hahahahaa! Kid comes and saves the day!
9/8/2011 c2 3DanniWasHere
I think I've read this before...or at least this part. (Fanfics are starting to blur in my brain...) If I remember correctly, it's an epic story! I have to do some last-minute homework, but I'll definately be back tomorrow afternoon when my schedule is less crazy! It's written extremely well and I really want to read some more! *Hurries to do homework so I can finish in time to get on fanfic at a reasonable time* Hahahaha! That was long...anyway, you're awesome and I can't wait to read more! I shall return!
8/12/2011 c13 silently-regrets
Finally an update! :D
8/12/2011 c13 nobody10901
Hey! :D I haven't seen you in a while... What's up?

WOW! :D AMAZING chapter! Yes! The Gosho Boys were in the same room! XD I love it! And even Chikage got a part! :D Intricate detail, I could picture everything. Poor Heiji... XD UPDATE SOON! THANKS!
8/12/2011 c13 jazzmonkey
Really great stuff! the plot is coming along quite nicely. i find that twists interesting. But i ttlly knew that kaito would take shinchi's role again. So obvius yet effective. Anyway, I think, this is just me, but you should put the bad guys threatening conan again, but hattori helps him out. er, or somthing like that. just my opinon. I enjoyed this chapter. i don't think that there was any control-loss. It was a thought out, quick thinking area of the chapter. I'm just wondering though, what happened to Ran, Kazuha, and Kogoro. also, what about Takagi's suspicions? Just some little details. Altogether, I really liked this piece. It's coming along nicely. I hope that you'll update soon! I'll be waiting! Please do update!

P.S. my friends (3 of them) read this as well, with me, and they also liked the story. But, alas, they are lazy-butt-heads sometimes...
8/11/2011 c13 36EsTeLweNadia
There is only one word to describe this chapter, and it is 'AWESOME'. I love it how KID once again stepped in just in time to protect Conan's identity by cleverly disguising as Kudo Shinichi.

And I love the part where Heiji was so protective of Conan-kun; brotherly affection coupled with fierce devotion for his 'little' counterpart. Oh, not to mention how his frequent slip-ups of addressing Conan as Kudo FINALLY had gotten him into trouble, and too bad the one that caught him was Saguru Hakuba. And Heiji's frantic scramble to correct the situation? Is cute! Maybe after this entire fiasco Heiji finally learnt his lesson. ^^

Thank you for writing such an awesome piece. I love every bit of it! ^^
8/11/2011 c13 muses-pet22
You. I..._you_.

...

YOU AN' YER STINKIN' CLIFFHANGERS!

^^'

This was such a pleasant thing to read after waiting so long! I'm thrilled that you (FINALLY, ;) posted the 13th chapter!

Where to start...-thinks-...

First of all, I loved the interaction between Heiji and Saguru. It was perfect. ^^ Oh, boys. xD

Now, let's see...favorite lines...

1. 'Kaito, tired or not, we are gonna have a long talk when you get back.'

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't mess with your Mama, Kaito! ;D

2. ''Creepy. Kudo told me Kid could fake being him, but I didn't expect it ta be this level. If not for the fact that I know Kudo's on the bed…damn.'

*giggles* That reaction is _priceless_.

And because I adored this to no end, yes, it's getting quoted from beginning to end...

3. '"The reason I refrained from saying much about her is simply because she is a…contradiction. The entire summer I spent with her and, while I stand by my statement that she is worthy of being called a detective, as a person she is…perplexing. She was as comfortable in a gown at a dance or upscale restaurant as she was in shorts and a t-shirt, screaming at some American stock car races, which she made certain to watch every weekend. She'd be a wallflower most of the time at the events we would go to but she would just as easily turn around and start dancing to a song from the 50s or 60s or even line dancing to an American country-western song, not caring if we were in the middle of a crowd of people neither of us knew. Polite and proper, often with a smile of one kind or another, but certain things would get to her and her eyes would flash like blue flames just before she moved. Pity on whoever caused her to get angry because, by her appearance, no one would figure her to have just received her Shodan prior to coming to England. She laid out many of the criminals…one tried to use a child of about six as a hostage but she got close enough to him and while I believe he thought she was providing him with a second hostage, he was down and the child was in her arms before he knew it.'

SMILE! YOU'RE ON CANDID FANFICTION.NET! XD

All in all, this was absolutely suspenseful, utterly compelling, and thoroughly entertaining. Great job, and if you don't update and put chapter 14 up soon, I think you're going to have to take out a restraining order on me, because I'm going to stalk you until you do post. ^^ -lol-

MOAR!

Cheerfully,

muses_pet22
8/11/2011 c13 23Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius
owh my! poor hakuba. Kid embarassing him! hahahaha!

i hope you will get well soon, conan!

update again ^^

do your best d^^b
7/26/2011 c1 49jazzmonkey
hope you update soon! it's really good!
6/15/2011 c12 36EsTeLweNadia
Dear Mysteryfan17

Your story is filled with suspense and has kept me wondering who, what and how. At first I thought the girl who saved Conan-kun is Aoko, since Ran mentioned how she looked like but *embarrassed* I was wrong.

Your story format (center alignment, instead of the usual left) has left me a bit giddy. Wahahaha! But that's alright. Hmm, and like the others had pointed out, it has a tad too many dialogues and too few details/descriptions, but I am sure you can work something out. ^^

Hattori/Hakuba's interactions are interesting, since they don't really interact much in the series. Movies, too. (Even then, that wasn't really Hakuba) Awesome of you to bring them together!

And I love it how you effortlessly brought most major DC characters in your story. It is especially hard to work on a story with so many characters, but you managed and I am impressed! Well done!

Not to mention that you did include some reference to some movies in your story, which, happily, I was able to identify. ^^

Storyline-wise, I will re-read your story again, and will then include my ideas on how to help you past that nasty block. I completely understand how you feel. I was saddled by writer's block for YEARS before I got over it.

And thank you so much for your kindly reviews and encouragement! I hope mine helps, somehow! ^^

Take care!