for The Stranger

3/4/2011 c11 1Darkberry-Dragonkit
Wow. Quite the story you got going on here! It's really awesome...i had to sit back in my chair and try to figure out exactly what was going on with all the phone calls and the suddenly appearing Hakuba who was just on the motorcycle. I also love how you used all the characters. Most people leave out characters like Kaito and Hakuba because they rarely appear in the series, especially Hakuba. I also like the twist with Marie being shrunk. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D
2/27/2011 c11 nobody10901
Yay! An update! Wow! That was long! Amazing detail and very good! So she's shrunken too? Very interesting! And now they're after Conan again! LOVE IT! This is a very unique plot! Keep it up! Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Arigato~
2/27/2011 c11 2Miracle or Magic
man ths is soo good! Plz update soon! So marie got the apotoxin? Wowww n kaito is takin care of her? Plz updatr sooon!
2/27/2011 c11 4Irishgirl94
yay! A NEW CHAPTER! And AWWWWWWW I feel special now!:) I'm glad that I could be of some help and I loved the chapter! I'm happy that Marie didn't die but I'm confused a bit on why KID won't tell her about what happened, but that could be because I'm a bit slow.:)

Sorry that I don't have anything more to say except that I'm waiting for the next chapter!:) Update soon please!:)
2/27/2011 c11 74LostInTheDreams
Wow. Heh. I wanted Heiji and Saguru to fight more, but that was okay. I thought he had lied to Sato too. It's no suprise Conan fell back to sleep so fast though. You usually only do wake up for short bursts of time after something like that.

What I really like was the car thing. I didn't see that coming and it made so much sense after I read it ^_^ I don't think that walking would get a person out of the way fast enough, but it's better than them just standing there.

Yay! Kaito... ah, Kid appently and Saguru in the next chapter!
2/18/2011 c10 4Irishgirl94
WOAH! CRAZY CHAPTER(in a good way of course)! I really loved it. When I got to the part where *SPOIL ALERT* Carlene and Marie are fighting in the beginning I thought it was the end but then I saw how much I had left to go, I was like "Sweet! There's still more to go!" and now I can't wait for the next chapter I'm so excited! :)

I do hope that they find Marie. Is she going to shrink? I kinda hope she does, I mean it's better than dieing right?

Anyway, see ya later and update as soon as you can! :)
2/18/2011 c4 Irishgirl94
Nice chapter! I'm really starting to get hooked! I like how everything flows so far, it's not rushed and it's not unnecessarily dragged out.

I don't know whast else to say except YAY! Heiji!haha I like Heiji, he always makes a story more entertaining, hilarious and just plain awesome! Can't wait to read more! :)
2/18/2011 c3 Irishgirl94
Ack! Conan was attacked! I bet it was BO right? Like they found out about him really being Shinichi or something like that. Aww man I'can't wait for the next chapter!
2/18/2011 c2 Irishgirl94
I liked this chapter it's very easy going, and realistic.

Sorry that i don't have much else to say but I'll try to have more to say in the next chapter! :)
2/18/2011 c1 Irishgirl94
Wow! That was an exciting first chapter! It makes me want to read more (which I think I will).

The chapter was built perfectly and it was very vivid. I could just see the chaos unfolding after the "Hey!". It was like actually watching it instead of reading it. It was awesome.

Oh! And I almost forgot! I bet foreigner is after Conan, but tell me if I'm wrong.

See ya :)
1/26/2011 c10 muses-pet22
It's over? *dies*

I know that you'll be posting more, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait! *commences puppy eyes and pleading*

I have never read a fanfiction, in any fandom, where I've been so enthralled. For your first fanfic, you've totally outdone yourself! :) Re-reading this again was like cookies, cake, coffee, and chocolate to my soul, and I'm sure that the reviews were food to your soul, too!

You've done an awesome job so far, and I'm so eager to read more that you post.

*congratulatory hugs*

1/26/2011 c9 muses-pet22
I'm in shock all over again. The first time I read this, I was sitting at the computer in the library with my mouth hanging open, trying to absorb everything, and now it's happening all over again. ;)

This is by far my favorite chapter out of all the parts. Great job!

*runs off to review the last part*
1/26/2011 c8 muses-pet22
Unbelievable tension! Very well done; I'm not surprised, however, that the ending this chapter is written the way it is. Free food isn't always a good thing. (Take it from someone who's had tomaine poisoning before, *wry lol*).

This has been the best story arc I've seen in a long time outside of the Supernatural, White Collar, and NCIS fandoms I frequent. You're becoming a lovely writer! Of course, not that you aren't a good writer now *shameless suck-up, lol*, but I've watched you grow in this story arc. :)
1/26/2011 c7 muses-pet22
As I told you, I always had a bad feeling about this girl, even when I read it for the first time. Things just never sat right with me about her. I understand that hitting your head can cause some issues, but from the way you described her expression at the end of this part, well, I'll let those that haven't read all the way through twice already have their say. ;)

It's getting down to the wire! :D
1/26/2011 c6 muses-pet22
There's so much I could say about this part, but the last line was what stood out to me the most:

'After all, Kid, Vermouth, even himself and his parents, were all testaments to what someone with good acting skills could do to accomplish a goal.'

That's a very powerful piece of dialogue, and to place it right at the end of the chapter was a risky move. That tactic doesn't always work, but I'm pleased to say that you pulled it off perfectly. _Great_ intuition on your part. :)
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »