for The Stranger

1/26/2011 c5 muses-pet22
I'm not even going to bother typing *headdesk* or *facepalm* in the reviews anymore-you know that's what I'm doing! *lol*

Wow; you're really becoming comfortable with this fanfic! I can see the suspense growing more rapidly, and the twists and turns are making me dizzy trying to keep up. Which, of course, is a good thing-it means that the author has accomplished what she set out to do, which is to keep the reader on the edge of their seat and coming back for more. :)

You're really doing an excellent job with the story! *kudos yet again*
1/26/2011 c4 muses-pet22
*groans and headdesks*

AGAIN? What is it with you and the cliffhangers, girl? *relives every emotion she felt while reading the first time, and reenacts aforementioned squeaky-dog-toy noises*

_Very_ good! Dialogue/characterization is getting better by the chapter. :)

I still want to kill those 'others' though...*goes to look for nunchucks/rope*-or I could just let you finish them off. ;D

..This is gonna be a LOOOONG evening...

1/26/2011 c3 muses-pet22
"...we are also looking into the possibility of family members that might be holding a grudge..."

*epic FLAILSPASMTWITCH of DOOM*

You _really_ enjoy making a fangirl crazy, don't ya? ;)

Wonderful job building the suspense here. Honestly-I've been writing fanfiction for at least 5-6 years, and even I can't make things flow that well and tie things together as neatly as you did here. *major kudos*

Don't worry about the chapters being short; sometimes short chapters pack more of a punch than longer ones. :)

*cue singsong-y tone*

Guess where I'm going? :D
1/26/2011 c2 muses-pet22
*facepalms*

There's gonna be a _lot_ of *faepalm*ing, I hope you know.

*FLAILS* This?

'Ran smiled, thinking how clever Conan was, how much like Shinichi…but that was from Shinichi teaching him so much.'

Sheesh, girl, you know how to turn on the waterworks for sure! And this is only part two! *is in awe*

I *lol*'ed at this:

'Oops, that was a bit too much,' thinks Conan, 'Act more like a kid'

*grins* Yeah, got to watch that tendency to still talk and act like a teenager, Conan. ;)

Overall, this chapter was even better than the first! I mean, the first was good too *KOFFKOFF,lol* but I can really see the characterization and the dialogue coming together. It's flowing very well. *applauds*

*runs off to review next part*
1/26/2011 c1 muses-pet22
Okay, reviewing with no RUDE INTERRUPTIONS this time...*lol*.

First of all, ACK! Nice entry point, though; VERY nice. Starting things off with a (literal, *lol*) bang is always a great way to begin a fanfic...take it from someone who knows. ;)

I love this: "I don't miss."

That line alone, right there, draws the reader in and makes them want to come back for more. If they don't, they're insane! *laughs* I'm so excited to be able to finally review in peace after trying for over two months to do just that. Thank God for a quiet kitchen, Internet access, and my laptop!

Great job for this part! :) Off to review more...you can expect at least a review every 1/2-1 hour, dear. *winks*
12/19/2010 c10 StevenChina
Very nice chapter, solved alot of problems (for the readers), and alot of information. Bit confusing at parts, but not that difficult to figure out.
12/14/2010 c10 nobody10901
Awesome story! Very adventurous and mysterious! Why will Conan do when he wakes up? Who are these people and what is there goal? And Kaitou Kid too! Update soon! Arigato~
12/14/2010 c10 74LostInTheDreams
I decisively like the action scenes.

And, by the way, I didn't even think of the motorcyle ride like that until you mentioned it at the end, so don't worry about it.

I loved all the parts between Saguru and Heiji. It's a lot more fun when people don't get along but have to be near each other.

Kaito was a bit of a suprise. I'm happy that there's going to be more of him in the next chapter ^^ (can't help who I like)

Good job
12/14/2010 c10 8Atheleia
Nice. A few parts were slightly confusing but the plot line was well written and interesting. Please keep writing!
11/7/2010 c9 1Kuroi Star
So the main character is Hakuba (never really liked that guy for reasons I myself do not know)? Well, I was happy even if Kaito appeared only for a moment. X] But This is getting exciting! I look forward to your next update!
11/7/2010 c5 Kuroi Star
Yes! I thought I couldn't ask for more when Heiji and Kazuha appeared, but out comes Kaito and Aoko! :D I wonder how they would become more involved in the situation.. And I realised something: Conan doesn't ask for help so easily. I don't remember instances when he asks for help in the anime, so it must be pretty rare. I suppose I also made the same mistake. The boy doesn't even bear to ask for help when he can't reach something. XD
11/7/2010 c1 Kuroi Star
This is interesting, seeing how that it is unclear who the target is (is it only me who does not know?). I suppose that they baddies ain't from Black Organization? I don't think they'd try something as 'open' as knocking someone down with a car. X] I look forward to the story's progress~
10/31/2010 c9 LugiaObsessedKid
O.o Ah! Person has been shot! That's not good! (well of course not...) Hmm, I would bribe you with many candies if I knew how to give them to you. *throws Hershey bar at computer* T_T Dang. Anyway, please post again soon! After Halloween is understandable! Thank you!
10/26/2010 c9 StevenChina
Finally an update!

Good chapter in general, there were alot of things explained. Again, spot on with the characters. Looks like everyone is a highschool detective huh? Oh nice, first apperance of the BO!

I highly suspect Conan's just keeping quiet so he can surprise the criminals, but just my opinion.
10/25/2010 c9 74LostInTheDreams
It was an exsiting chapter. I have to admit though, my love for

Saguru was what helped me like it more. Can't help it, Saguru's just that awsome.

The details really do make the story too. If it's not dark where Marie is, you could discribe the bad guys better as well. All I could make out was that Sasha was blond.

I really don't know what else to say. There was a lot more covered in this chaper and it was more exsiting then the previous ones, but I'm still a little confused wiht who was in the car and why Marie got hurt in the first place. It seemed like they were after Conan. Are they goign to come back, or was that Sasha and her gang?

Still some questions left, as to why Marie and Saguru were idiots and apperently got the wrong criminal, but that's cool. A story needs unasnwered questions.

Keep going, the story is good. I'm still getting used to the present tense but that's not a bad thing ;)
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »