for The Littlest Rogue

5/24/2019 c5 Armiture
Okay, while I like the overall story and your editing is excellent, the way you are jumping around in the B5 timeline makes no sense whatsoever. At the beginning of the previous story you pretty much state that the B5 timeline is second season with Michael partially recovered from being shot in the back. Then in the span of a couple of days, maybe a week or two, you make mention of season 4 events and now B5 is in season 5‽ I realize that time travel is involved but B5 should still be in its second season; also, since it is time travel, in 1968 a fully healed Pavel should have returned minutes after the injured Pavel left 1968. We know Bester did not spend years on B5 chasing down blips! My suspension of disbelief has hit a sinkhole and it's wrecking my enjoyment of your series.
9/30/2015 c10 Guest
By calling Bester a lowlife scum, you have insulted lowlife scum everywhere. Appropriate that you made him a worshipper of satan because satan is pure evil.
10/26/2013 c3 Val Hrd
So far, entertaining! I love Neelix's insult! Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
11/25/2011 c20 3Nairda
Poor Roberta, the author is against her. Good she has a Qangel to protect her. Lol.
11/21/2011 c18 Nairda
We return to the original. Good!
11/20/2011 c12 Nairda
Nice chapter. I would only take the "I'm not a Taliban" comment as it doesn't make sense in neither worlds and date.
9/19/2011 c11 Nairda
Chekov with psi-powers? I'll like to see where you go with this, maybe a confrontation with Bester? LOL.
8/12/2011 c7 Nairda
Nice scene with Chekov in the holodeck. I could picture Alice's scare at seeing him.
7/22/2011 c2 Nairda
I didn't know it was after the shadow war. Cool!
7/4/2011 c38 28Foxcat93
Wow! 38 chapters and almost a whole year! The saga finally comes to an end...sniff! I will miss those characters!

Well, a final sewing together of some threads of the story and then the denoument...the terrific ending...the Woodstock scene! I loved it when Bester got up to the mike, amidst odd looks from Jimi Hendrix, and asked if there were any telepaths in the audience! LOL...that was great! And all the hippies put up their hands, except for the real telepaths! I was afraid momentarily that Bester would be able to capture Diana and Alice once more, having found them in the crowd, but luckily he doesn't remember them. I had wondered at the wisdom of Diana and Alice being there, so close to him...

I thought it was great how Alice uses her telepathic powers to concentrate on keeping Bester from hurting Roberta when she aimed her servo at him. Joined with Alice was her mother, and together they caused Bester to forget why he was at the concert and even why he was on stage. He collapses in a crumpled heap on the stage. Then the stage is set for Maury and Roberta to meet and fall in love. Alice and her mother return to Betazed where they live "happily ever after."

Great story with a lot of plot twists and excitement, many, many characters (sometimes I couldn't keep track of them LOL!) and a happy, satisfying ending. (Well, happy for everyone except Bester. Hmmm...hope we'll see him in another story sometime. I wondered how it would be if he tangled with the Borg Queen...hmmm...)
7/3/2011 c38 5LADYMALLARD
Wow, this was one exciting chapter with Roberta nearly quiting the secret service agency, but, due to Mr. Seven's persuasion she and Bester's former lover Carolyn arrive to take part in the historic 60's concert Woodstock. Dinah and Alice are there to enjoy the concert, but Roberta is there not only to take part in the concert and meet her future husband and prevent Bester from making trouble, but also to keep the future from being wrecked due to the evil Psi Cop. Thank goodness all's well the ends well for everyone, (on the good side that is)and Bester is Bested and sent back to where he belongs, never to bother the Rogue telepaths or his former wife and daughter again, (we hope). Great ending to a terrific story. Bravo! I look forward to your next story...till next time.
6/21/2011 c37 28Foxcat93
Bester at his "best" if you don't mind the pun or perhaps we should say worst...after having killed the Minbari caretaker, not caring if the planet blows itself up. Thankfully the Q was there to set things straight and heal the caretaker...but not before Bester steps into the Guardian and disappears into the mist.

Interesting to have rogue telepaths disguised as hippies at Woodstock.

The Borg Queen...I enjoyed your descriptions of her awakening and also the descriptions of Roberta seeing through the ocular implant. It was great how you described the surprise from Mrs Chatokay at the sight of Roberta, her exact duplicate. I felt very sorry for poor Roberta for all that she had gone through, and her terror at the hands of the Borg queen. The chapter ends on a good note with the Q appearing and offering to remove the cybernetic devices.

Great chapter...can't wait for the next!
6/21/2011 c37 5LADYMALLARD
Wow, there was alot happening in this chapter starting off with Alfred Bester snuffing out another alien life form, to further his evil intentions, he never learns does he, (wonder what punnishment the Q will deal out to Pavel Chekov's eveil look-a-like) fortunatly Quinn was there to reverse his dirty work in order to save the planet and Babylon 5 from distruction...To the Borg Queen recovering her lower half and recovering all the Borg systems but losing her prisoner, with the rescue of Roberta by her son Nick and Saavik...To the scene in Gary Seven's twenteyth century apt. with Roberta Lincoln's future son bidding his unconsious mom fairwell, observed by the other Roberta, Mrs. Chakotay. The Q is good enough to used his powers to remove the Borg implants from Roberta before Chekov can call in 24th century medical help. This was a well done chapter, hopefully Roberta will recover fully and Bester won't find the telepaths he's trying to track down, I eagerly await the next chapter...Till next time.
6/13/2011 c36 LADYMALLARD
What an exciting rescue, Saavik, Nick and Voyager's Tuvok, succeed in overcoming the Borg and rescue Roberta, after the Borg Queen is overcome by Roberta's necklace of flame gems. I loved Roberta's reaction to the Borg Queen. I remembered her smartalic atitude from the Star Trek episode and her talking up to the Borg Queen, calling her a "Weird-looking sawed-off cow." was not only funny but in perfect character. I'm happy to know she's safe for now, but what will happen next? Will Bester and his Psi Corps find the rogue telepaths hiding out in Earth's past, at Woodstock? What mischif will they cause, at the Musical 60's lovein? I can't wait to find out...till next time.
6/12/2011 c36 28Foxcat93
Captain Chekov has to be careful not to be captured by the Borg as they would be able to know where Seven's operatives and operations were located. And our favourite villain, Bester, it appears we have not seen the last of him!

Now Nick and Saavik have discovered the identity of agent 258...Nick's future mother. He must rescue her or he will not exist. Meeting Tuvok, he is stunned to discover the identities of the two agents.

The description of the Borg Queen is very cool. Poor Roberta must have been terrified, being restrained and then seeing this odd looking disembodied head! Now that Roberta has Borg implants, she can be "heard" by the Borg Queen without any words being spoken. I like that Roberta stood up to the Queen, even though she was being restrained. Apparently the Q made sure that when the Queen touched the Spican necklace, she was disabled. The Q then pulls Saavik, Roberta and Nick from the Borg Cube and back to Seven's apartment. Tuvok is beamed aboard Voyager.

An exciting adventure just in one chapter! If the Borg Queen is taken out like that, does it mean that the whole collective has no idea of where the rescued people have gone? Will the Borg cube take off after Voyager, even though it's speeding away at maximum warp? Good job on the chapter! Will be looking forward to the next!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »