FanFiction.Net
for Daimyo of Water

1/23/2017 c4 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
6/23/2014 c4 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Hope the rewrite is up soon.
3/30/2013 c4 1blood-elf101
Hey great story glad ur continuing it xD hope to see a new chapter soon keep p the great work wish u the best of luck on and also do u low of any other naruto is a daimyo fics?
2/21/2013 c4 19zzdragon
Hey I am writing a new version of your's Daimyo of Water story is that okay ?
2/1/2013 c2 15NarutosBrat
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you're wasting valuable potential with this story by making it a drama. The unmitigated humor that you could produce with a slightly dim Naruto (who still somehow causes his village to thrive by asking himself what the old man would do; though occasionally being wrong since he'd only seen the kind side of the Hokage before) learning as he goes is wasted on being serious.
Not only that, but the reactions of everyone who doubted him when they find out how good a job he's doing could provide several chapters worth of fun in itself.
2/1/2013 c1 NarutosBrat
The group is called Akatsuki, Akatsuchi is an Iwa shinobi.
8/27/2012 c4 ren
why not tsunami ?
2/7/2012 c4 2pensuka
darn still i was surprised a fanfiction where naruto becomes daimyo what were the odd of that
12/2/2011 c3 blakopslover
YOU FUCKING SUCK! you skip words and have bad choice of words! like i said YOU FUCKING SUCK!
9/3/2011 c4 Guest
I think you need to review the basics of english. You syntax, grammar and spelling are atrocious.
1/8/2011 c4 6Flameus
update

Check out the poll on my profile page
10/3/2010 c4 12Gold Testament
not bad there were a few mistakes and there were two parts i couldnt understand but its good naruto being a daimyo very clever
9/25/2010 c4 vanguardian1
Very interesting idea.

Writing's not horrible, a little clearer and more detailed would fix most of your issues I believe.

Don't see a need for Tayuya, but Sasame (get the Fuma clan!), Koyuki (Snow), Haruna (Vetegable), Taki (Bird), and Shion (Demon) are all better options.
9/10/2010 c4 curious 37465
hey man great story idea so far. i really hope you put shion and anko in the harem, don't know if the poll thing took my votes or not. any way i just wanted to ask something, please tell me you are not going to do some weird female sasuke thing because i've recently seen that in a few stories. just please don't do that, or do your call really, just think it would be over the top a little.
9/3/2010 c4 7Myra the Dovahkiin

I'd personally love to see Temari and Kurotsuchi (Tsuchikage's bodyguard) with Naruto, mainly the latter.
26 Page 1 2 Next »