for Pain or Pleasure?

6/23/2020 c1 Sylvia tanner
I loved it
2/18/2019 c1 Guest
Intriguing. ... But highly disturbing.
12/18/2018 c4 Guest
This is so twisted I love it! So well written you have real talent here it shows
12/11/2018 c4 Guest
Hello
11/21/2018 c1 Sahia
Whom ever finds this disgusting is stupid for even reading this or clicking on it, seriously? Why the fuck would you comment your complete idiocy on this page of you find it revolting.
11/21/2018 c1 Sahia
Oof! Mah dude! Oof!
9/16/2018 c1 21curry-llama
not sure if I liked the erotic parts. Like that should definitely not be associated with a mother/daughter relationship but damn this was harsh
8/17/2018 c4 LockShockBarre
I don't get it. I-i'm sorry but just, I just don't get it. Can you make another chapter about Coraline staying with the Beldam or escaping? Because this just reminds me of mothers punishing daughters. Except, this is more aggressive and violent. Can you make another chapter explaining more?
7/31/2018 c4 Guest
5/9/2018 c4 Ravens
Wow i love your writing. You're so good at mixing a both loving and sensual situation with the sadistic and cruelty of the beldam. This is quite erotic. yet it feels natural. You really have a good grip on the Beldam if you ask me. I am mortified that the story ends here x.x I hope you pick this up again if you happen to rewatch coraline and get re inspired.
3/1/2018 c4 Undertaker167
I don't know why but the last chapter unwillingly made tears come to my eyes. Wow.
1/12/2018 c4 Guest
NOOOO Y U LEMON WRITERS STOP AT THE CHAPTERS WHERE IT BEGINS TO BE AN ACTUAL FANFICTION!
I would recommend developing this Other Mother's character and how she might just actually truly care about Coraline as a daughter, even if she doesn't recognizes it. That would be a very good twist
8/30/2017 c4 Ava
This was intense damn
8/26/2017 c4 Sky.j
I don't get whipped but that kind of sounds like a very intense version of what my mom would do
8/24/2017 c4 Dan
Someone tell me why I read this.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »