for A Life Extraordinary

7/26/2021 c11 LV4EVA
Such a great chapter! I love all the cameos of all the characters that interacted with Logan! And just as 'legends' are created in towns - Logan would be one - and a great one at that! I liked how everyone was loyal to him as well! Logan deserved that after everything that asswipe RAT put him through! I'm just re-reading this masterpiece for the 1 millionth time. Just love it so much. I really smile at the last line...'My name is Dom and I exist'...not to Veronica you don't! Should have given up the information you stupid man!
6/6/2021 c46 Tami
Is this every going to be finished? I truly hope so, because it's a magnificent story. Well written, plotted and so much fun. It does my heart good to see Logan and Veronica in such a healthy relationship.

Still waiting to see what exactly Weevil is doing south of the border for Logan, and more about all of the characters. You've created a great ensemble cast around the two main characters. :)
4/21/2021 c46 Donna
I don't leave reviews but I will on this one. You are very talented. Your story was wonderful and I can not remember laughing so much. I wish the story continued, maybe some day you will write more. I really believe you have what it takes to write professionally. You sure have made me add the Twin cities to my bucket list.
2/15/2021 c46 jcampbell943
I know it's been a year but with this fanfic spanning a decade I'm hoping that means you'll still come back to it. I need to know what JR & Logan are up to at the art galleries and what Eli & Logan are really doing. I was laughing so hard as I reread the parts with Marla, I got funny looks from my husband across the room. Love your characters.
1/31/2021 c46 Guest
Please continue with this story.
12/8/2020 c14 1tanilc
Great story. I really want to know what Jeff and Logan are up too.

Thanks
12/6/2020 c45 LoVesexonastick58
Please finish this.
12/5/2020 c43 LoVesexonastick58
Please finish this.
11/15/2020 c1 Guest
I want to say Season 4 was so disappointing. No new evolution for VM. No going forward only going backwards.
RT has no imagination. If RT was out of ideas...he just had to read LoVe Fan fiction. Your story and every other great fan fic writer is so much better and has more imagination than a regurgitation of teenage VM. This story is so great. Keep going..I want to read to the end.
11/15/2020 c1 Guest
Please finish the story. I want to know what Logan is up to, how pissed Veronica will be and who the killer is and if it has anything to do with the art case she is working?
11/1/2020 c46 EvaMIA
Too cute!
10/29/2020 c46 LoVesexonastick58
MLP this is one of the best stories and this is not just me but everyone on fanfiction lists this as one of the top rated pieces. My recommendation comes from Elliebear75. Please listen to your followers and finish this.
10/11/2020 c46 tanilc
I love this story it is amazing. I hope you continue it. Thanks
10/3/2020 c46 Guest
i feel like you are playing with us like Game of Thrones with all the ‘winter is coming’. Cant wait for the snow to actually arrive and find out what Logan is actually up to.
9/21/2020 c13 lucel18
Marla is so cool...thank you for this chapter!
1,877 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »