for The Next Day

8/22/2020 c1 AlfaVictor
It's romantic (tho I'll admit that it woulda worked better if the characters, at least Aang was aged up). Good work, probably would happen given that they're two teenagers in love lol.
6/21/2014 c1 11Kataangfan
Loved it
2/6/2013 c1 Persom
I don't think Aang and Katara's really ever acted like count.( I'm not saying there old enough for adult stuff or anything!)If there old enough to save the world and travel the nations by themselves,I don't think this is that bad.
8/20/2012 c1 10proudinfidel
That was cute and in character! Well done.
7/15/2012 c1 13I'm.Only.Human.Dude
I kind of wanted Toph too drag Sokka off and kiss him. Anyways, nice!
5/4/2012 c1 2Zanthraxone
Oh I loved it thank you for the suggestion.

"Clicks Add Story To Favorites"

As much as I liked "Catch Me" I liked this one more. :-D
4/14/2011 c1 titan616
Lol, "injury-fun". Toph (and sokka) were awesome, but the Kataang trumped all.
3/5/2011 c1 Cat
Change the rating to 't'.

great writing!
12/12/2010 c1 3Ainsdog50
Great story! It was so entertaining. Thanks for writting it. I loved it!
8/26/2010 c1 ms.diamondpearl
(Breathlessly)Damn.
8/21/2010 c1 61Katia11
Very good, well written and interesting! :)And of course, I adored the Katara/Aang goodness.. yumm. :)
8/16/2010 c1 2casakitten
I really, realllly enjoyed this. Good Kaatang is a little hard to come by on this site, so I treasured this well-written fic well. You actually wrote Katara and Aang in character too, which was very nice. I really appreciate that you have these characters actually suffering from their teenage hormones.
8/8/2010 c1 33Dilanith
Urgh... great, great, great!
8/4/2010 c1 16SPYforYOU
This was cute in a hot at steamy way. lol, it would be hilarious if it happened in the show.

I recommend changing it to T, definitely :)
7/29/2010 c1 20quidditchchick004
Thought I'd review it here too...and just got better the second time I read it! xD Such a great little one-shot ya have here :D
24 Page 1 2 Next »