for Love is a Game I'm Losing

11/27/2010 c6 29CeCe Away
Fun. Poor Sam can't catch a break even when someone isn't trying to hurt him. I enjoyed this very much.
8/2/2010 c6 okayokayokay
Heee:) Love this chapter, love the entire story. Its so cool to see all you've done with it, and I'm very impressed that you wrote each chapter in 500 words each.

I love it when Dean breaks the news to Sam about how long he was asleep. And I especiaaly love the ending...Dean holding Sam's hand cause he's worried, awww! Great job:)
7/31/2010 c6 BranchSuper
That ending was totally apropos. Well done!
7/31/2010 c6 230KKBELVIS
Sam's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "What aren't you telling me?" he asked. He was using his bitch voice.

He he...I love, love, love Sam's 'bitch voice' I could hear him.

And Dean - we all know how soft you really are.

Too sweet of an ending...thank you much!

I enjoyed!

7/31/2010 c6 37cold kagome
AWWWE! DEAN WORRY.. LOVE IT... WONDERFULL ENDING.. LOL

REALLY LOVE IT
7/31/2010 c6 39Colby's girl
Good stuff! I realise that it is incredibly hard to put all the emotion and exposition into something that must be a certain amount of words. You stepped up to the challenge and handled it quite well. Now, I would love a story detailling what Dean went through from the moment he found Sam on the floor in the bar, the hospital, the call to Bobby, the vigil...I know, I know, but I just had to ask. Take care and thanks for writing.
7/30/2010 c5 230KKBELVIS
You wrote: Panic at his brother's absence brought Sam's eyes open at last.

Love that line.

'Love potion'..that is so great!

Love is a battlefield..tee-hee...had to say it.

7/30/2010 c5 37cold kagome
AWWWWE.. POOR SAMMY... HE FREAKING OUT
7/30/2010 c5 MinKattMossy
Okay, so I just wanted to throw a review out there. I just chanced onto "Running circles" and decided to check out your other stuff... And it was really awesome! This story rocks! =) Love the way you write, it's so realistic! Or well, as realistic as it can be when you're writing a story about two guys hunting monsters... =P But seriously, I'm really excited to read the end of this, and the rest of "Running circles"! =D So thanks for writing! =)
7/30/2010 c5 okayokayokay
Awww, poor Sammy:) Though, he's kinda adorable when he's hurt/sick/allergic to love potion, isn't he?

So happy to see this chapter, which was great, but I'm sad its almost over!
7/29/2010 c5 39Colby's girl
Your doing a great job with the story and I'm enjoying it a lot. Can't wait for the next part.
7/29/2010 c5 BranchSuper
Totally a chick-flick moment. Loved it.
7/27/2010 c4 okayokayokay
-Bitch was going down.- Oh, Dean. So matter of fact about it:) I also really like that he didn't get into a fight with the bouncer cause he didn't want to hurt him.

Poor Sam! Hopefully he's okay, but with Dean lookin out for him I'm sure he is. *needs more!*
7/27/2010 c3 okayokayokay
Oh snap! This is obviously headed nowhere good for Sam!

This story is pretty awesome:) I really can't wait to see what happens next!
7/27/2010 c4 230KKBELVIS
Can't ever have enough tough/ protective/ dashing and handsome hero Dean!

Yummy,