for Call My Name

2/3/2014 c8 England
I loved it all the way to the end
5/18/2012 c8 2ivyterasu
awwwwwwwwww reallyyy! i loooove it! so cute! TTwTT hehehehe i really like the omake!

hope to read more asakiku from you! OwO
4/7/2012 c8 18Nival-kenival
That was adorable! And am I the only one to see japan as a hermionie like character in chp.8?

~NH
9/26/2011 c8 1RebelSaintNightingale96
EEEEEEKEEEKKKKKKEEE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE~~~~~~!
4/11/2011 c8 9Selinawen
I'm not too good or confident in reviewing so I've only reviewed it now...

Every since I've gotten into this pairing, this has been the first fanfic I have read for it. I really love it, and it does make me love the pairing more though I will still love the pairing either way XD!

I love smut, but smut with a great story is the best. And you succeeded in that so wonderfully too ^_^

Things I love in your writing would be your description. I could almost imagine the scene happening right before my eyes. Even if you've never used certain 'words' for the smut scenes, it's still really awesome, as in you could decribe it really well even without certains words and such... if you get what I mean ^^

I love your writing style, I've read some of your other fics and favourited them as well, but I reviewed here because this is my first ever Asakiku(and Hetalia) fic that I've read.

Oh no, I think I've talked too much so I'll stop now ^^'
3/7/2011 c8 12Skadiyoko
Ahhh, I really liked this. Your smut is nice too, kesesese~.

As a UKUS fangirl, I think you should know that I seriously enjoyed this. I've tried AsaKiku before, but never got into it. You did your pairing proud. *hearts and hugs*
2/25/2011 c7 hakku23
OMG u should totally do a sequel =w=! i loved thissss!
2/5/2011 c8 2 lazy 2 log in XD
OH MAI...

THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ X/X

33333
1/2/2011 c8 3xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
Hey, we all have our own little fantasies. And who wouldn't love a punk and a geek getting it on it the library? *brick'd*
1/2/2011 c7 xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
No, this was too cute for graphic wording O: (I can't believe I said that...I'm like...well, let's not go there! ^^')

There are no words to describe how sweet this is. I mean all the fluff nearly gave me a toothache!
1/2/2011 c6 xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
Your Ludwig/Felici relationship is just too friggin cute. I'm not even kidding }w{
1/2/2011 c4 xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
This chapter made my inner fangirl oh so very happy C:
1/2/2011 c2 xXiMxAxPoTaToXx
This Kiku...I like him!

D'aww, Arthur's jsut adorable...but scary at the same time! *goes to read more*
12/22/2010 c8 M19
YOUR FANFICTIONS COMPLETES MY LIFE.
12/19/2010 c8 6soggypotatoes
Mmm library sex. Love it.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »