FanFiction.Net
for Neverending Pokemon Romances

6/9/2015 c4 Guest
Dawwww "big guy" :3 definitely 9/10 in my book only gay one ive read so far so thats interesting... Kind of factually wrong as a fire type would never get cold and Lucarios are Johtanian Pokemon, and some spelling errors which get confusing to read, but great word choice. Those two improvements and a good shot at perfection... Plus you kept varying the words i see some people and "member" is all they know how to type if you get what I mean. Sorry this is so long but hope it helps! :D
6/6/2015 c3 paige
This story SUCKS LIKE DICK (and ass)
5/30/2015 c18 Guest
I really love these! Even though I am only on the 18th chapter... Keep up the good work!
5/25/2015 c17 Guest
grrrrrrrrreat!
5/23/2015 c30 Guest
Can I just start by saying that you're skills in writing are amazing! I've read a fair quantity of fanfictions, and you are,by far, one of the best authors out there.

So, um, I'd also like to request something. Can you do more stories with May and Misty? I had something in mind; where May gets raped by a wild Tangagrowth, or where Misty is raped by a Tentacruel. Or maybe even all three girls (Misty, May and Dawn) are raped at the same time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Again, you're awesome!
5/14/2015 c7 Guest
What the fuck
4/20/2015 c1 Guest
You should do one with Pikachu fucking Ash's mom. If I'm allowed I'd like to make another suggestion for the story. Ash is sleeping in the room so they have to keep quiet, and I want there to be a lot of cum. Like, a lot. Plenty on her face would be awesome ok thnx
4/20/2015 c1 1Dragon Lord of Shadows
Awesome. Write more stories soon or I might go mad.
4/15/2015 c12 Shyheartlicious
Oh my god this is AWSOME
4/10/2015 c8 Guest
Do a rapidash zebstrika slash. Yaoi
4/8/2015 c17 dinomonfan
i suggest scizor x misty
4/5/2015 c17 random replier
don't know when you made this, but please, make this into a series of stories that come after this one. Starting with them at her home. And maybe the 2nd could be about them having a kid?
4/1/2015 c4 Guest
nooooooooooooooooo it sucked 3:
3/31/2015 c29 AnontheAnonymousAnon
I loved this! *gets a nosebleed and nearly dies while blushing* And I was also wondering if you could make one either about Lucario X Lopunny or Sir Aaron X Lucario? (Aaron as seme and Lucario obviously as the uke)
3/29/2015 c29 Guest