FanFiction.Net

wow that was the hottest novel I read I tried NOT to cumXD but I couldn't stop
11/23/2013 c17 Guest
IT WAS AWESOME BUT U I FOUND SOME INCORRECT GRAMMAR
11/16/2013 c30 RP55574
Loved the whole love/hate idea and Reshiram's smart-aleck sense of humor. I would suggest something like a human/absol pairing along the same lines, except have the human be a girl and absol be a male. She could meet absol by chance and teach him not to hate humans. I'll leave the details up to you on how she does it, but you could make it so he almost attacks her and then it goes the other way. The girl's name could be Selena, and absol could be Gerard. Selena could be around sixteen with long blond hair and a slim, tall body. Gerard could be a new form of absol, one with a reverse color combo of black fur, white detailing, and ice blue eyes. I'll leave the location and encounter details to you, just don't mutilate the idea too much.
11/14/2013 c1 Pokephilliac
This is a great story! I'd like to see a female human X male Lucario pairing. You can make up what the female human looks like and her name, and the Lucario is wild.
11/15/2013 c30 Cutekitty398
Just finished reading all of the chapters and its all amazing. I was wet and horny allll the way.
11/8/2013 c17 Guest
Hey, I love your chapters! Can you do a chapter of Yveltal (male) x Lugia (female)? I was thinking Victor would be a good name for Yveltal, and you can pick a good name for the lugia.
11/8/2013 c1 Guest
Hi! like your chapters... anyway, can you do a chapter of Yveltal (named Victor) and Lugia (you can choose a good name)?
11/9/2013 c30 Creativity991122
Hi YamiMarik1994. My name, as far as you need to know, is Creativity991122. I have an interesting pairing if you don't mind do a threesome with a female trainer, a male pokemon, and Green, Red's rival. The female trainers name is Amythest, I created her when I was about 7 years old. She has long purple her that goes down to her knees. She is American. She has fully grown breast and a great butt, and she has always had a crush on her brother(Red) rival, Green. She thinks he is the cutest boy ever, along with his bulbasaur. His bulbasaurs name is Saur. It is a male. Amythest has a baby female pokemon. It is a plusle. Amythest also has these beautiful lavender eyes. Little does she know that green loves her as well, they just don't know how to admit it. Please choose my idea, and if you do make it from Amythest's point of view. PLEASE! Fyi, you will be the only one that would have chosen me for something like this, so please.
11/8/2013 c16 avidreader-everafter
What was the removed chapter and whu was it rmoved?
11/2/2013 c28 EverfreeSparkle
Now that was a legendary climax!
11/2/2013 c25 EverfreeSparkle
Still great!
11/2/2013 c23 EverfreeSparkle
Wow!
11/2/2013 c5 EverfreeSparkle
You do a great Yuri! Good job!
10/30/2013 c27 8The Keeper of Worlds
Excellent:) I propose her with Empoleon, MistyxMilotic, and AshxGardevoir:) Update soon!
10/30/2013 c26 The Keeper of Worlds