FanFiction.Net
for Neverending Pokemon Romances

7/27/2018 c7 Guest
Wow I really liked this story, please make a sequel.
7/27/2018 c30 Guest
Could you do:
Tyrantrum (male) x Aurorus (female)
Lycanroc (Dusk form, male) x Alolan Ninetales (female)
Goodra (male) x Florgess (female)
Braviary (male) x Unfezant (female)
Talonflame (male)x Articuno (female)
7/25/2018 c18 Guest
Wow
7/8/2018 c29 Guest
Can we get an Espeon and Sylveon yuri up here? They’re pretty scarce on the internet. Espeon’s name is Miu, and Sylveon’s is Himiko. If you have time, I’d really love to see this! :D
7/5/2018 c23 Guest
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
6/17/2018 c1 MrBraixen
jesus fucking christ casey
5/31/2018 c30 Suggestion
I've been a fan for quite a while. I enjoy your style in your writing and can easily envision the scenes of your stories. I really hope that this hiatus is temporary.

If it isn't too difficult, I would like to see a male Lucario and his female Braixen mate have their good- hearted yet slightly perverted trainer walk in on them. The Lucario is to be a little alarmed, but the Braixen, drunk with pleasure, flirts with and invites the trainer to join, which he does. I'll let you figure out the rest.

The trainer's name is Michael, the Lucario's is Hunter, and the Braixen's is Fiona. This pairing is one that I've had on my mind ever since I played Y version. If you can work with it, make it post-game and the Michael is the current Champion living in luxury.

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you understand my anonymous standing.
5/30/2018 c1 Betburst11
Can you do another latios x latias chapter
Also great chapters so far
5/20/2018 c20 Ella-Haven
Thundurus x fem!reader please
5/8/2018 c22 Guest
Awesome
4/22/2018 c30 1DemonFlameKeeper
Yo! I was wondering if you’d do a Dawn x F Gardevoir? I also have a Dawn Fetish! Glad I’m not the only one!
4/3/2018 c17 Guest
This was amazing keep up the good work
3/11/2018 c10 walibizero
lockpin f x oc m
2/7/2018 c3 walibizero
mentali f x oc f
2/7/2018 c2 walibizero
crefadet f x crefollet f x crehelf f s'il vous plaît
1,455 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »