FanFiction.Net
for Winchesters' Angels

10/19/2016 c1 MattKennedy
Brilliant! :D Michael is adorable.
10/15/2015 c1 sadas
.com
9/13/2015 c1 99Little Miss Novella
I so love that you did this fic in Adam's POV! Beautifully written! (Also, YES to Gabriel obviously having a massive crush on Sam and pulling Sam's pigtails!)

"No, he does not, Satan!" -this line got me laughing so much! Thank you for writing this story!
12/1/2014 c1 Shipping-All-Ships
Brilliant story!
"No, he does not, Satan!" I will laughing at this until I die.
8/18/2014 c1 allan calderini
Awwww it was really sweet good job I love that you put an angel for each Winchester. I love Michael but I believe he was given too little screen time.
8/8/2014 c1 Guest
Awwww so sweet... OMG I just imagined Dylan Sprayberry as Michael... sjdbfosnxuzbxiabxoabxzxxoksxusbxsmajz
7/7/2014 c1 2Superwholockingers
That was... different.

Needy Michael. Hehehe
3/15/2014 c1 Heya
I just have one comment, other than that I liked the concept a lot. The ranks of angels start at the top with seraphim, but immediately thereafter come the cherubim. Yup, cherubs are the second highest rank of angels. That cherubim are depicted in art as fat little boy babies with wings and various musical instruments kinda grew out of the way Cupids (Eros's) are depicted in art with Venus (Aphrodite). In both depictions, actually very powerful demigods are made cutesy-pie instead. It makes you want to ask why the artists decided the powerful male demigods should look like stuffed toys like the teddy bear you hugged to your chest every night until you were...never mind.
8/9/2013 c1 Ada Gmez
Love this!
3/30/2013 c1 Lauren
"No, he does not, Satan!"

Best line ever! I was laughing so hard. Mikey is so adorable!

Yay for Winchesters loving Angels and Angels loving Winchesters! That is exactly how it should be! :)
7/7/2012 c1 1Sheparrus
I love it! I love the Angels and Adam. Just tons of love! Great job.
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
too short and a really suckish ending some parts were ok. but overall it was craptastic
1/1/2012 c1 54CassBoy
Ahhh! Simply loved it! Liked the Adam's view of things. I like the character and think he's been ignored in the show. I mean, he IS a Winchester after all...

And I really liked the Winchester x Angels relations... The way Adam depicts Dean and Cas is hilarious. Gabe and Sam are such a perfect match XD Now... Adam and Michael? Soooo cool! Michael like a cute little angel that Adam, despite his efforts to look so manly like Dean (because he talks about Dean, but he acts the same way, rsrsrs), can not resist.

And the final statements of Michael:

""Well, I have come to the conclusion that every remaining Angel on earth must have a Winchester.""

Hell yeah, Mikey!

"Angels should protect their Winchesters. Angels should guide them to the right path, even if this meant torturing them a little. Angels should persist until their naive Winchesters finally became enlightened. Angels should choose said Winchesters over Heaven.

Winchesters should martyr themselves for one another. Winchesters should go to Hell. Winchesters should die and be revived, rinse and repeat this process. Last but not least, every current generation Winchester should have an Angel."

Soooo cute! Loved it!

well, congrats, the fic is very cool!
10/9/2011 c1 21doomedpassion
this is so awesome...always makes me giggle!
10/8/2011 c1 7KyliePaghan
Oh -God-.

It's so...cute. It's like, all I know right now is happy, fluffy stuff. It's just so...a;sdjkfl
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »