for Scarecrow, married?

7/10/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
Scarecrow was quite the man about town for many years and not likely to heed his older self's advice. After all, as the Brian Holland-Lemont Dozier-Eddie Holland 1966 song says, "You can't hurry love, no you just have to wait. You have to trust, give it time no matter how long it takes." Now, having life experience under their belts, Lee only wants to be with Amanda and she with he because they genuinely love and satisfy one another. This was a splendid concept to explore, which you did with great style and humor.
8/2/2014 c1 109LanieSullivan
This is great! I love the imagery of Lee imagining explaining marriage to his younger, wilder self and the conversation with the younger agent in the break room.
6/23/2014 c1 Guest
Awww, so cute! I love how much Lee loves Amanda. Your story was perfect!
2/17/2014 c1 stephanie.baughn.7
Love this story! Lee knows what a good thing he has and glad he found it or her. He realizes what an incomplete life he had. Hope you write more SMK stories.
11/26/2012 c1 12MeriSalope
love this!
7/23/2011 c1 Debbie5
Very nice! Well written and well thought out. Keep up the great writing!
8/10/2010 c1 2scarf123
Beautifully done.
7/28/2010 c1 NoMoFanFic
Darling story, I loved it!

sg
7/28/2010 c1 berniej
Hi, I loved SMK and very much enjoyed this insight into what Lee would have come to realise in the years ahead..I would have enjoyed seeing this happen but alas it was a very long time ago and I have to admit I'm glad it was otherwise they would never have let them actually get together!

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
7/27/2010 c1 betterwoman
This story is beautifully done as a very believable and sequential character development study. wouldn't it wonderful that we all had a significant other who was so in touch with themselves?

If the tv series were still running the story an episode that illustrated this train of thought would be fun to write and watch.

Well done.
7/24/2010 c1 27Madances
Thank you. I don't read bones or very many other stories but I hope you do them as well.

Tracy
7/24/2010 c1 Barbara D
Great story, I look forward to reading more from you.
7/23/2010 c1 amieemb
Great job! I love how Lee reflects on his past and sees his future as having endless possibilities!
7/23/2010 c1 Loretta the Contessa
I liked this story it was very good
7/23/2010 c1 ursh