for Just Right

tension...hahaha
7/2/2014 c1 Jeneral2885
Nice start
9/19/2012 c10 17GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva
I liked this story. Very good. Nice ending.
8/31/2012 c2 mmkbrook
Wish Tony would grow up. Guess Abby and Tim have aplan for Ziva and Tony to finally acknowledge their feelings. This is going to get very interesting.
7/25/2012 c1 mmkbrook
Am a die-hard NCIS fan Covert Affairs. Looked for a FF from both worlds.
This looks very interesting, and all favs are here in the sandbox. Looking forward to next chapter.
11/4/2011 c10 Lovewhatever
Wow, Absolutely wonderful. i loved it so much you did such a great god with this one. I think you should do an SVU crossover! If you could.
8/29/2011 c10 Destanie
I LOVED it :D Love love love 3
7/7/2011 c10 2Jentheninja
i loved how you combined the two tv shows together and got enough time with them and their couples..i hope to hear more stories like this in the future. its very good.
6/27/2011 c10 6Tempe4Booth
I WISH THAT JENNY WAS STILL ALIVE ASIDE FROM THAT I LOVED EVERYTHING!
10/15/2010 c10 38Griffinesque
So perfect!

10/2/2010 c10 5symmasters
A GOOD NAME FOR WHAT?
8/31/2010 c10 3bconn369
WOW! Just WOW! First of all, I should have reviewed the earlier chapters, but I was in such a rush to get through the whole thing that I couldn't wait. Now that I'm done, I'm just going to spend the next few minutes sighing all alone in my office when I should be working. Thank you for combining my two facorite shows into one amazing story!
8/24/2010 c1 12browneyesonly4
So, I have not read all of the first chapter as I am at work and my boss has a strict policy (that I was somehow able to go around seeing as "boss" is synonymous with "mom" in this matter :p), but, I just wanted to fill you in...that you are a genius and I was literally just telling my mom and just about everyone else that I know, that NCIS and Covert Affaris will someday do a crossover. I could just feel it. And when I googled it, this came up. May I just congratulate you on being one of the first to do this? I have a very good feeling about this fic. So. With that said, I am adding it to my Story Alerts and bookmarking the page so that I can come back and read it all later. Ta! :)
8/21/2010 c10 23Rori Potter
That was amazing!
8/16/2010 c10 Emaelin
Well gee. Aren't they just all too cute... Yuppppp most definitely. You've literally got all my favorite NCIS and CA pairings in here! Minus Kate/Ari and Gibbs/Jenny, but three of them are dead so it's kinda hard to write fanfic with them in it, regrettably. *sigh* Oh well. Your story was great anyway! I couldn't help but read a little more into the Jenny-Annie connection... I was thinking you might have made them related somehow. Like Jenny was Annie's aunt or something like that. I dunno. Just my thoughts on the matter. Let me know if you like the idea though, m'kay? Loved the story, keep up the great writing! Hugs and cookies, ~E
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »