for Absolution

10/8/2020 c1 25Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story
10/10/2010 c1 12turtlegirl42
Very excellent! Through the eyes of Vader... an often misunderstood character, indeed. Great writing!
8/22/2010 c1 47phantom-jedi1
Very nice! I wrote a story like this myself once, though rather later in the trilogy.

Good work!

Phantom Jedi
7/24/2010 c1 Relyan
Good story. I really loved getting an introspective look into Vader; it's a critical time for him, when the discovery of his son starts his path to redemption. Awesome.
7/23/2010 c1 Kelaria
I enjoyed it! It's so messed up that Palpatine promised he had the power to save Padme - that was Anakin's one condition for turning to the Dark side, and he got totally cheated and lied to, and then blamed on top of that... Glad that he finally learned the truth though!
7/23/2010 c1 An
I enjoyed it. I love these moments where fanfic writers connect the OT and the PT together, where connections are made between ROTS Anakin and ANH Vader etc. You did it well in my opinion. I especially liked the line "For what purpose, he knew not, though his mind—older, wiser, and more cunning than the young man he had been—would soon busily sort out the solution."

Lastly, this is going in my head-canon for the thoughts running through Vader's head post-ANH. So, err..great job!